chapter 16

Verenya's provoke:
I saw everyone arranging things and decorating mahal. Is someone coming?

I come out of my chamber and called Lai.
" Is someone is coming?" I asked.

"yes, Raja Saa's childhood friend is coming and I came to know that she is coming here to marry Raja Saa" -:She told me.

"Marriage? Why? Is something there that I don't know Lai? " I asked and clinched my lehnga tightly.

" I came to know from other maids that Raja Saa and she is very close to each other.
Once she save his life so he asked how can he repay her kindness and she asked him to marry her in future," she told me.

I nodded.

Abhirath came with a big smile in his king attire and said:
" I forget to tell you that today one of my close childhood friends is coming, so I want you to welcome her with me."

I nodded and pass a smile.

" Go and get ready I don't want her to wait" he said in a hurry.

Is she is that much important to him? I think his looks and smile saying all. But why her thought is bothering me.

Ahhh.Why me?

Lai came with clothes and said- "You know people are saying she is very beautiful and her skin is so good. Can attract any bee in her web by just looking".

"What is this Lai, do you think I will welcome her in such poor clothes ... Go and get a better one for me" I yelled at her in anger.

"why you are getting angry. Is not this dress is your favourite? Didn't you used to wear comfortable clothes" She said in one breath.

" Do what I told you, go now," I told her.

I will show everyone who is the most beautiful and this fellow will never gonna say that she is the most beautiful woman in Manyagarh.

I slide myself into a hot water pool which was mixed with sandalwood, rose, milk and perfumes.

Lai helped me to clean my skin. I put on my lehnga, put the most beautiful dupatta which is showing its little thread works.

Lai said while steaming my hair - " I think now you don't have to fear about Raja saa.. I heard so many sounds coming from your chamber. I hope after this Raja saa even start loving you even more".

"Nothing happen between us. The sound you heard from our chamber came when Abhirath falls on the ground last night " I told her.

I don't know why I am getting angry on every topic.

I walk towards Divane Khas with a deep breath.

Abhirath's provoke: I was happy that finally after so many years later how does she look like now. I saw Verenya coming.

Why does she looking so beautiful today? She is looking like a goddess who came on the earth. Shiny skin, smooth lips, dazzling eyes... as everyone's eyes going towards her, it's getting stuck on her.

She walks holding her lehnga and sits beside me. I lowered my gaze and smile.
Today I was expecting to see someone other and look who is stealing my view.

"Why do you wear so much heavy clothes and jewellery, anything special?" I asked

"Nope.
Didn't you remember you told me that I don't look like a queen? So today I decide to show you that to be a queen or a princess... we didn't have to look like them. We are all humans." She said sarcastically.

This girl will never going to be change. I laughed on myself.

I role my eyes and my eyes fell on my childhood friend.

__________________________

Hey guys,
If u want speedy updates

all you need to do is vote and comment down below.

Love u all

-Manika Singh (Wondergo). 😋