WITH YOU TILL THE END - 8

Three days passed in blur and it was the day of the grand wedding of Lewis Carter. Markus took a cold shower and came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped dangerously low around his waist, putting on display his lean and built body. He walked infront of the mirror and neatly gelled back his hair. Then, dressed into a white body fitting shirt, maroon pant and completed his look with a maroon tux, a rolex watch and burgundy polished shoes. To say he looked attractive would be an understatement, he looked out of this world.

Once he was ready, he glanced at the clock, 8:11am. It said. He exited his house and saw Theo, neatly dressed in black tuxedo suit and Sam, dressed elegantly in a dark blue tuxedo suit. As he watched, he saw them playing stone paper scissors, standing by the car.

"Morning, guys." He greeted.

"Morning, bro." Sam greeted back. "Morning uncle.M" said, Theo.

"So, What's going on ?"

"Passing time while mumma gets ready."

"Well that's gonna take a while." Sam and Markus let out a subtle laugh.

"Hey mom." Theo called, They immediately composed themselves and turned to find no one.

"Look at your faces." He laughed. Sam and Markus exchanged a look and sighed.

"Well you guys carry on waiting. I'll meet you there directly."

"Yeah. You better go and wait for your girl while she gets ready." Sam said. 

"Yeah." Markus replied and ambled towards his car. He seated inside and drove off to her place.

Back at Scarlett's, Scarlett slid into the dress, that was altered perfectly for her as it fitted and even enhanced every curve on her body. Then, she seated down infront of her dressing table and did her makeup while Elena made a soft curls out of her wavy hair.  She completed her look with stone studded danglers, high heels and a purse. She looked gorgeous and yet she felt as if something was missing or it was the trepidation that gripped her. Her mind was a volcano, erupting lava like negative thoughts. Have a hold on yourself, Scarlett. You end up acting crazy around him and it won't be just him today.
So act like the mature woman, you are.  

"You look beautiful, girl." Elena praised. "He's gonna swoon over your sight."

"Sure. he will...I wish it doesn't happen the other way around." Upon hearing her, Elena began to laugh, "You're going crazy for him. Aren't you ?" Scarlett jutted her lower lip out, then whispered, "He does things to me. And I know it's cause he was our celebrity crush but working with him is so hard and yet so exciting."

"Aww, my little girl got a serious crush on her boss." Elena cooed.

"Shut it, El. Stop making fun of me."

"I am not. I just said the truth in baby voice." She shrugged to which Scarlett rolled her eyes. "I just hope everything goes fine."

"Hey. Relax. Everything's gonna be just fine." Elena tried cheering her up. Just in time, the door bell rang.

"Oh it must be your man." Elena gushed and sprinted towards the door while Scarlett's heart began to pound loudly in her chest. She rose up from the chair and placed her hands on her chest, and in took some calming breaths. Relax.

"Good morning, Elena." In his deep, silky voice, Markus greeted Elena as soon as she opened the door.

"Good morning, Mr.Hayes." She took a quick glance of him and saw a bouquet of colorful flowers in his hand. She smiled. "You're looking amazing. Please come in." He smiled and walked inside the room. Scarlett was about to step outside her room when nervousness gripped her in it's claws over again. She turned, looked at herself in the mirror and exhaled a deep breath. Then. slowly marched out of her room, the clacking of her heels against the marble floor gained his attention as he swiftly turned and was left in awe at her mere sight. For a minute, the feeling of holding her in his arms overwhelmed him. His eyes travelled upto her perfectly done face as a small smile appeared on his lips, watching the crimson color of her cheeks. She gently tugged a strand of her curls behind her ears and slowly looked up in his eyes.