Chapter 26

When we were told that everyone departed to go to their own homes.

I went to my room and packed one bag like directed. I set it outside my room in the hall. My sisters and I went to help pack up my brothers bags.  We walked out and saw Jean and Jane with each a bag. Plus holding our brothers hands. 

Each of us girls had one bag of my brothers. Then we each grab out bags on the way to the front porch.   Then I ran back I side to help mom with her and dad's bag.

They saw Addy standing on our porch with her pups. She was waiting for her mate to join her with their stuff.  They took her two pups and said, "go help him. We will be here waiting." She took off.

My sisters ran next door to help the Zurich's. I came out carrying mom's and Dad's bags.  I saw my sisters and the Zurich's come out carrying their bags.  Then Addy and Mike came out carrying bags and joined us. We were all waiting when Dad pulled up with our Vehicle pulling a large trailer.

He climbed out and told my little brothers, their mates and Addy's pups. Climb in and go to the back. There is a bedroom there. Sit on the bed and stay quiet.

Jean and Jane said, "we will go with them."

"Make sure those curtains are shut. It is late so hopefully they will go to sleep. We will have a long drive tonight."

"Mark and girls go into the house and grab food." We head inside to grab food.

Dad says, "You three are pregnant. There is another bed in the front of the camper. Close the curtains and rest there. We are not going to risk the pups."

"Scott and Steve grab all the luggage. There are two closets in the back. Just stack them in there."

My sisters and I came out carrying what was in the refrigerator and put it in the camper frig. Then went and carried out canned food. By then Steve and Scott ran into their house. They grabbed food. Mark came out with food from his house. They saw that there was storage under the seats and started filling it with food.

When they were done Scott pushed a code and metal plates dropped down over all the doors and windows. We were surprised we were not aware of that.  We climbed into the trailer and dad climbed into the driver's seat. He started moving to the next triplex. We stopped at the next house. They had food already out since dad linked them and their suitcases. Dad showed them storage under the camper and they placed their stuff inside. The warriors climbed into the SUV. Their pups and mates joined our pups who was watching some movie or sleeping.
One more pregnant wolf joined the other three expecting moms. We closed our curtains. We then took off from the pack. Since our trailer was pretty full.

As we were driving away we say Mr. Zurich climbing into another vehicle with a trailer. He was in front of Gwen's house.  Soon we were on the road and I was thinking about the wolf on the hill that kept saying mate.

I realized when I saw Alpha Gavin there that the wolf had been one of his other forms. Did that wolf form think I was his second chance mate?