Chapter 27

When I woke up I saw a few of the she-wolves had started making breakfast. They were making eggs and toast. I went and grabbed the paper plates and plastic forks since I knew where I stashed them. I started dishing up the food and brought it to the pregnant moms first. I then checked in the pups and they were all asleep.   The rest of us ate. I remembered we had flour tortilla. We starting making the rest into breakfast burritos. I messaged dad. He pulled into a rest stop. Scott ran the burritos up to the warriors in the front. We let everyone out. They all used the restrooms. Then pups woke up and went. We got to stretch out muscles and we fed the pups their burritos at the picnic tables. We saw a few other pack vehicles stop here too.

We were all stopped for about an hour and then Alpha ordered us all to load back up. We then all got back in our vehicles/trailers and they gave permission for Gwen, Kent and Daisy to join me. The pups in the back were entertained with movies.

We started playing the game charades to help pass the time. Then others finished cleaning up from breakfast. Some even rolled over and manage to go back to sleep.

It was about 1:00pm we pulled into the palace area. We were directed to the area they were having our pack set up.  I notice Cresent Moon and Crater Moon was set up on both sides of us.

When all are vehicles and trailers were in place they had the warriors setting up big tents.  Then started putting bunk beds in them. The alpha called us all together. We gathered.  They assigned us where we would sleep. They had all of us seniors meet in one tent.  The alpha wanted to talk to us separately.

In a few minutes he came in with Alpha Gavin. Plus followed by the other seniors from other packs.  "With war coming the King has decided you all will be getting your own area.  He had the Royal guard set you up.

I want you all to get in your groups of red, blue, yellow formations.  Cheryl I want you to move to blue formation.  You will now be buddy with Jake.
Gwen will stay in Blue. She will be buddy with her mate, Kent. 

Emily you were the top of the class as ambassador. You will not be bunking with red. You will be bunking with Alpha Gavin.  I also understand at your training they had alphas and betas for each section.  Well there will only be one Alpha. That will be Alpha Gavin. You who were alphas will be Betas of you ur section. Those who were Betas will be Deltas of your sections.

You will all be dismissed in a few minutes to go grab your suitcase.  You will meet back here within 30 minutes. Get in line behind your beta and delta.  Then your alpha and ambassador will take you to your area. You will be given your tents. Dismissed."

We all went and got our one suitcase. Said goodbye to our families and then met with our class mates. We marched together to our area. When we got there we saw three rows of tents.

Alpha Gavin called out, "Blue Squadron" I want the Beta in the first tent and the Delta in the second. Whomever marched behind the delta goes to the third tent. Then go down the line. You will be sharing a tent with your buddy. However, if you meet your mate see your Beta.  The beta will work it that mates end up together sharing the tents.  Starting tomorrow we will be sent all seniors from other packs. They will be filling the other tents.

Our job will be to train them like you guys were trained. Then at the same time be having you all work on finishing your senior year classes. We basically will have similar set up. If you look to the far side. Tent one will be mess hall. Tent two is showers and restrooms.  Tent three will be classrooms. Then on the other side of the tents will be training.

Just so you know your old classmates will be here too. There will be no talk about what lead to them leaving your pack. If they get out of hand i will take care of it.  Now go find your tent and set it up.

Steve said,  "Alpha Gavin are we training them and being trained to go out to fight?"

Alpha Gavin replied, "no you will be trained for  last line of defense. If someone breaks through the lines you will be whom will be patrolling the halls. You will be the ones protecting the safe rooms." He turns toward yellow and red group.

"Yellow group you will be in middle and Red group you are row 3.  Before you leave in front of each tent will be a blank sign.  Row 1 write your color and then your tent number. Example Beta of Blue would say Blue 01; Beta of Yellow would say Yellow 01; and Beta of Red would say Red 01.
Row 2 will say WOLF WARRIORS PACK.

Yes, once all seniors are here you will be issued Warrior uniforms and they will be required. In the front here you see 6 tents in a row. Plus a trailer. This trailer will be Mine and Ambassador Emily.  We will be Green 01. The other ambassador who are seniors will get the tents.  This trailer is sound proof and has a strategy area. After dinner each night I will meat with beta and delta unless called to the palace for something. "

"No they will not be bring the Shamons here. They will stay were they were hidden to complete their training."

Meet at mess hall at 6:00pm. Dismissed