\2/

Gina and Austin were sat in the back of the car while Ginny was driving and Georgia was sat in the passenger seat. They were on their way to their new home town. Wellsbury.

Georgia and Austin were singing "It Wasnt me" while Gina was taking pictures of the scenery they drove past. Photography was one of Ginas favourite passions.

"But she caught me on the counter"

"It Wasn't me"

"Saw me bangin on the sofa"

"It Wasn't me."

"I even had her in the shower"

"It Wasn't me"

"She even caught me on camera"

"It was-"

Georgia and Austin were singing away and Gina was dancing along with her camera until Ginny had to ruin it and turn off the music.

"Hey!" Georgia whined. Gina rolled her eyes at her sister, she always had to ruin the fun.

"I'm sorry. Do you think this songs appropriate for the nine year old in the back?" She asked like a goody two shoes attitude.

"Oh please Ginny, he doesn't understand any of it." Gina told her. To be honest there is may more the kid should be worried about in life then a song about sex.

"Austin, what's this song about?" Georgia asked her son.

"Doing it on the bathroom floor, getting caught and lying about it so you don't get in trouble." He casually said shrugging his shoulders.

Gina and Georgia laughed at him while Ginny gave us a "told you so" look, jokes on her Gina already knew he was going to have an answer like that.

"Go back to your Harry Potter game." Georgia told him. Gina turned over to Austin "Say cheese little man!" She told him and aimed her camera at him. He smiled and held up a peace sign.

The Polaroid came out and Gina waited for it to develop. Once it developed she handed it over so Austin could see.

Unlike Ginny and Gina, Austin and Gina have a special bond that cannot be broken. Even though Austin is young he immediately loved Gina as soon as he saw her, they bonded perfectly. Maybe because they never judged each other.

While Austin was playing his game Gina decided not to bug him so she tuned back into her mother's and Ginnys conversation.

"You two going to like Massachusetts. It's very patriotic. Perfect fresh start. And lots of beautiful pictures for you to take Gummy Bear."

"Awesome." Gina smiled as she hung her camera back over her neck.

"You can't get pregnant." Ginny told her mother. Gina squinted her eyes. Who was she to tell her mother that she can't get pregnant.

"You know something I don't?" The blonde asked her daughter.

"A baby named Massachusetts or Wellsbury? It's child abuse."

'You obviously don't know what child abuse is' Gina thought to herself

"Bury is kinda cute." Georgia commented. Gina chuckled, it is kinda cute.

Austin looked up from his game "You said we'd be here for a while right, Mom? Just the 4 of us?" He asked. Georgia turned around a looked at him "Remember that trip Kenny took us on to the Great Basin Desert?"

"Yeah. It went on and on and on and on" he answered. Gina knew where her mom was going.

"Well, Mommas datin' life is like that desert. Nothin' in sight as far as the eye can see."

"There was nothin' in that desert." Austin and Gina said in sync

"There was nothin' in that desert." Georgia repeated with a fake gasp.

"I'll believe it when I see it" Ginny said.

"Your crappy today!" Georgia exclaimed with a smile but then stopped smiling, "what's wrong"

"I'm a human having an emotion. Am I allowed to be sad?" Ginny pouted.

Gina furrowed her eyebrows in confusion "sad? You hated Texas." Gina said.

"Maybe I miss Kenny." Ginny sassed her.

"You hated Kenny." Gina also said. Georgia shrugged in agreement. I'm pretty sure we all did. Ginny rolled her eyes at the girl and kept driving.

Eventually they had to stop for gas. Georgia ran into the gas station to pay while Gina needed to use the bathroom before she pissed her pants. Ginny pumped the gas while Austin sat in the back on Ginas phone playing Geometry Dash.

Gina came out of the bathroom and decided she was hungry so she went over where the chips were. She grabbed a bag of Doritos and two cokes for Austin and her. Then she got All Dressed chips and a water for Ginny and she grabbed her mother's favourite chocolate bar, KitKat.

Unlike Ginny, Gina had a job back in Texas. She worked at a restaurant for a long time. Once she was even employee of the month. Along side of photography Gina loves to cook.

She wanted to earn money, she didn't want anything just handed to her. Even buying something like a new shirt for school, Gina always wanted to pay with her own money even when Georgia insisted.

Gina walked up to the cashier and put all the stuff on the counter. Georgia walked up behind her and looked at all the stuff. "You hungry gummy bear?" She laughed. "Nope this is for everybody."

"Well that's sweet of you, but I could've paid." She told her but Gina already paid and had the bag. "Nope, I'm alright but thanks Mom."

When Georgia and Gina came out of the store they saw a white male cop starring intently at Ginny while walking towards her but when he noticed Georgia he turned away and walked the other way.

"Hi, Mr. Officer." Georgia flirted. Gina felt like shit in that moment, Ginny shouldn't have to go through that.

Ginny shook her head in annoyance "is that racist ? That was racist right?" She asked but more like told.

Gina passed the stuff to Austin which he gave a appreciative smile to her while she through the KitKat at Georgia for her to catch and put Ginnys in the ground seat.

"Guess we're not leaving that bullshit behind in the south." She said taking the pump out of the gas tank. "What was with you? 'Hi, Mr. Officer." You sound like a bad porn." Ginny mocked her mother while Georgia just smiled and rolled her eyes.

"I could use a good pat-down. Been a while."

Gina let out a laugh and hopped over the backseat of the car next to Austin.

"Gross, seriously, just gross. Scarring I'm scarred."

"Oh come on Ginny, a women wants what a women wants." Gina told her

"And a women should always get what's she wants." Georgia finished and high-fived her daughter in the back.