\14/

It was after school and Gina made her way to work. Usually she would be excited but she knew that it was Ginnys first day of work there so she's not as excited as she would be.

Walking into Blue Farm Café Gina smiled and waved at Joe who was teaching Ginny how to work the cash register.

She made her way and put her backpack and skateboard in Joes office. She leaves her stuff there because Joe offered. Gina walked over to a couple who was waiting for their order. Ginny watched Gina in annoyance watching her smile at the people at the table and making small talk with everyone she meets.

Joe noticed Ginnys annoyed glare towards Gina and instantly became confused. Gina came back behind counter to give the order the person on cooking duty.

Marcus came into the café and headed over to Ginny spinning his skateboard with a smirk. "What do you want?" Ginny asked annoyed at the boy in-front of her.

"Don't you mean, "Welcome to Blue Farm Café. How may I help you?" Gina walked over to the couple she recently took an order from and handed them their drinks with a smirk obviously hearing Marcus remark.

"No, I mean, what do you want?" Ginny asked him once again.

"Service with a smile." Marcus whispered to the girl. Ginny looked unamused and Marcus knew he wasn't getting anywhere so he just ordered.

"Ice Coffee. Black. No Milk." He made the no milk part pretty clear. Gina obviously knew she was going to mess up his order.

Gina walked over to Joe who held plates in his hands and he smiled at the girl who have him a friendly smile and took the plates. They both turned their attention to a salty Ginny.

"Black like your heart?" She asked pouring the coffee in and proceeding to put milk in after he told her not to.

Joes and Ginas eyes widened. Gina looked at Joe and flattened her lips with a silent nod and headed over to the table where the couple was waiting for their food.

They gave Gina a very grateful smile before she headed to a different table. She heard Joe tell Ginny not to be so hostile with the paying customers to which Ginny didn't show any emotion to either.

Joe nodded and headed to the other end of the restaurant to which Gina silently laughed at him and his new experience to Ginnys attitude.

At the end of Ginas and Ginnys shift, Gina was counting up her tips. She ended up with $50 in tips. She smiled and put them in her pocket.

"How do you get so much in tips?" Ginny asked her squinting her eyes in disbelief to the girl who got way more then her. Gina smirked "Service with a smile" she quoted Marcus from earlier and Ginny sent an eye roll her way.

Joe heard her a nodded his head with a small smile. Gina picked up her bag from Joes office and swung it on her shoulder and held her skateboard in her hand.

"Bye Joe!" She hollered heading out the door. "Cya!" He called back. Gina made her way down the road to her house. She wasn't going to wait for Ginny, considering Georgia is going to pick her up. Georgia not once offered to pick up Gina though. Gina rolled her eyes at the thought but brushed it off because being alone riding her skateboard was better then being stuck in the car with a Mom who prefers Ginny more then her and a daughter who is constantly trying to find a reason to start an argument with her mother.

—————————————————————

Gina just finished brushing her teeth after eating. She has garlic breath and that was nasty. She walked out of the bathroom and into her room closing the door behind her.

She walked over to her stereo beside her bedside table and put her in mix tape of AC-DC. She looked over to her phone that was lying on her bed. A notification popped up that showed she had a message from the group chat.

📚🎺🛹Losers Club🛹🎺📚

Marcus
Can't I just not go and you guys just tell me about it after. And I'll most likely pretend to listen. Gina was

Daniel
No man, I can't be the only guy there.

Mya
Shut up Danny, your just as feminine.

Daniel
Fuck you

Iris
She's not wrong, but I love you anyways❤️

Daniel
I love you too❤️

Marcus
She's kinda right though

Gina
Marcus, your going. If I have to go you have to go. End of discussion.

Marcus
Your an asshole

Gina
Appreciate it 😘😂

Marcus
🖕🏼

Mya
So are we just gonna ignore what Iris and Daniel just said to each other.

Gina squinted her eyes in confusion and scrolled up the chat a bit until she saw what Mya was talking about and her eyes shot open wide.

Gina
Woah, are you guys officially dating?

Iris
Yes we are😊

Daniel
You damn right😉

Mya
Well I'll be damned.

Gina
That's great guys I'm so happy you.

Iris
Thanks

Daniel
Thank you

Marcus
Finally!! That's my boy!

Daniel
Shut up Marcus😂🖕🏼

Gina laughed and shut off her phone. It wasn't late but she was tired so she decided she would go downstairs to get a snack and come back and watch the Black Widow movie. She has a massive crush on both of the sisters.

Natasha is very hot. Her red hair is fantastic and it's even better when it's curly. She looks good in both back and white suits but she prefers the black suit on her.

Yelena is also smoking hot. Her Russian accent is everything, it adds to the hotness that is Yelena. Also Gina finds it adorable at how Yelena talks about her vest like it's her prized possession.

Gina finds it easier to simp over a fictional character rather then a real person. Mainly because they could never turn you down and also because you can think about them all the time and make them your own reality.

Gina soon fell into a deep sleep dreaming about taking down the red room with Yelena and Natasha.