.°•Adorable.°• - K.nj

You walked down the stairs looking at him

You walked down the stairs looking at him. He looked back with a scary look that made you look down at the floor swiftly. "On the lap doll", he ordered fast. You didn't answer anything but moved to him as he asked.

You knew what you did and what was going to happen next. You texted him dirty and even sent nudes of yourself. He was on his work but you were acting like a brat. "What are you waiting for?", he questioned in a deep voice. Deeper than a few seconds before. "I- mhmm I am sorry", you tried to handle the situation.

Nothing could handle it then. You made him angry. Now you knew what was next. "So you won't listen to me?" he asked taking your cheeks in his hand, the big hand grabbing your jaw and he made you look at him. "You need a good thrashing don't you?", his eyes were darker and scarier than you can ever think of.

"I am sorry I said-", he chuckled in between making you stop right where you started. "You think you can get away with it? You should have thought before playing around with me". He pulled your waist to himself and grabbed your neck softly. "Namjoon, please I am really sorry", you whined.

"Now when you repeat the word 'sorry' I will grab your neck and squish it like its nothing", he whispered in your ear pulling you closer and sucked on your neck, licking it slightly. Muffled moans escaped your mouth as soon as he started to play with your nipples. "One more noise and I'll rip that skin out of your beautiful body."

You sat down on his lap, feeling his cold body through your skirt. His hands roamed your waist. "That's like a good girl." He chuckled. "Now start grinding", he ordered as if he was the master training a deer. "I won't repeat myself bunny, start grinding", he said. You had no choice so you put your hands on his masculine shoulder, joining them at back of his neck.

You started moving your hips over his thick thighs. You felt your core wetter. You needed him even more than before. You felt like it was the last time touching him. You moved your hand over his chest, feeling him completely, you moved closer to his c0ck. Hard as rock, you started playing with it. "Needy enough aren't you?"

He knew you were scared by his behavior. He laid you down on the soft bed, soon he brought the 'things'.
"Wear this again", he said softly. You looked at him slow. You sent him pics in the maid outfit and bunny ears. You knew however he looked from his tall height, scary expressions and big body, he was weak for things like this. He made you wear the fit again, he watched the whole thing. His eyes never left your curves, but you simply starred at the floor.

"Sit down again.", he ordered. You did as he said, he picked up the ears and placed them above your head, your hair embraced them as soon as you shrugged. "Now act like a good girl and let daddy play with his adorable bunny" he made fun of your face. All ruined, even when you did this to him, you knew what was gonna happen.

He simply kissed you, cupping your cheeks, your body all heated up because of him. You just closed your eyes and waited for what was coming next. He charmed your inner thigh with his hand and squeezed it to make you open your mouth to taste you better. You moved your hips to mention him to touch you as soon as possible.

Kissing you down your neck, to your breasts he tore off the dress into half from the area to suck onto your nipple and massaged the other one with his hand while the other held your waist tight. You arched your breath feeling shivers running all over your body. You held his hair while he denied, removing your hand from his hair.

"No touching for bad bunnies", he smiled taking off his clothes as you saw the pretty big and masculine body beneath. "Look at you being worked up for nothing", he teased inserting two fingers into your core without any warning. You almost moaned out loud but held in. "Aww, my adorable pet needs to scream already? Early isn't it?", he said. You moved your hips even more.

He moved down and slapped your thigh hard enough to make it red. Coming back to your hands he held them with only one hand that was needed to cover both of yours. He ended up entering you without asking. "Are you still empty?", he said in a different tone.

"Pl-please slow down", you pleaded. "Hm?- Ouh? My bunny cannot handle the overwhelming pleasure? So dirty minded. You cannot order your owner pet", he says softly making you moan. He went harder than before. His c0ck fitting hardly into your small hole, stretching you, no time to adjust him, you completely gave up yourself to him. You were his property now, every inch of you.

"You cannot c_m until I allow you.", he smirked. The feeling of pleasure was embedded on his face perfectly how you ever imagined. You were sweating, trying to not scream. "Be loud enough for me so I let you c_m", he said. You didn't hold back your words anymore. "Fuck, you're too hard"

He thrust harder with every move he made. You screamed harder. No time to form words. "No babe, good bunnies aren't allowed to swear hm", he reminded. "I-I am sorry", you said as tears of pleasure left your eyes. He rubbed his cheek with you to wipe it away. "My bunny, I'll forgive you", he said. You felt him getting bigger into you.

You felt you were reaching your conclusion soon after his hard thrusts. You couldn't help but arch your back and he held your waist in air, taking your legs on his shoulders, he re- framed his posture just to make your eyes roll back. Your toes curled along your other fingers. You grasped the pillow behind you, screaming his name.

"Lemme c-c_m", you said between your moans. "You can bunny, with me", he added. You both reached your conclusion after a few seconds. Chests full of huffing. He came back to you kissing your cheek. "You are full now dear pet.

"Sleep well princess"
_______________________________________

I am doing fine readers, I hope you're great too ~ JUNE