.°•Escort.°•- J.Jk

It was your first day at that bar

It was your first day at that bar. You entered it in the morning meeting the manager and bowing down to her. "You are perfect", she complimented before handing you the papers of service. You read them through and waited for her to ask anything. "But- Ma'am I cannot do escort service", you replied. She laughed out loud before holding your hand playfully.

"Dear I can pay you double for it for sure", she smirked for you to accept the offer. "Double huh?", your eyebrow arched up in a question. "Or what?", she asked. "I can take it if its triple Ma'am", you smiled back at her. She laughed and nodded and you soon signed the papers knowing that you never ever did that job.

"You can come after eight Y/n", she said and you left the club to your home. You started to think what would happen if you really give someone else your body for money. The needs made you do so. You could dance good but you never knew about escorting could also give so much more money than you already were paid in the previous bar and clubs.

"I hope its not some pervert", you questioned yourself looking in the mirror and making up your hair in a bun.

TIME SKIP✨🍾

You walked to the club after the cab left you in front of it. You were nervous as f*ck and wanted a deep breath and some punches on the face before moving in. The owner that you talked to was sitting at the counter of drinks as you wanted to approach her. You walked to her quick when someone crashed with you and you fell down on your knees.

"Where the hell are you looking?", you looked up and saw his face. He looked down and you both faced each other for a long moment. You looked at his b*lge and soon realised you were doing somwthing stupid. Where the hell am I looking at what the f*ck. You though to yourself and stood up straight. "I am sorry", he said in a soft voice that sounded just as a whisper because of the music bursting out of the speakers.

He was actually really handsome. He was wearing a black silk shirt with rolled up sleeves, that made his popping up veins on his hands visible clearly. The changing lights of the club were making it harder for you to get enough of his face. But he had a hot look on his face and his hands went inside his pockets. "Take a picture dear lady", he bowed a little before leaving.

"What does he thinks he is? Yeah, you maybe hot but that's a lot of attitude", you talked to yourself again. He was actually walking to the owner you wanted to talk to. You were scared to death the way they were talking. She seemed a good friend of him. You still walked confidently to her without fearing the guy. "Oh! You're here Y/n", she cheered up. Making you take a seat.

You looked away to not make any eye contact with him but you felt his eyes scanning you from a distance of a chair. "I guess you should start you job", she clapped and rested her arm on the counter. He was taking sips of the champagne he must have ordered. "And yes. Meet Jungguk", you looked at him and soon looked away soon. "We have already met though", she smiled leaning over the counter.