𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻: 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱

𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻: 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱

"BELLA, YOU'RE THE ONLY one she can't see coming. If I go she'll read my thoughts. She'll think I'm lying. She'll rush into it." Alice explains when Bella realises she won't be joining her.

"Where do I go?!" Bella asks.

"She'll be under the clock tower. Go!" And with that, Bella ran towards said building.

The eighteen year old ran quickly and shoved as many people as she could. Bella entered the town centre and noticed her.

Aimee was stood where Alice said she would be. She had a sad expression written all over her features.

The vampire was slowly unbuttoning her shirt. She was going to show people what she looked like in the sunlight.

Bella ran through a fountain, straight in line to Aimee. In order to shield her from the sunlight, Bella jumped into the vampires arms and pushed her back into the shadows.

"Bella" Aimee whispered, in a euphoric daze. She thought she was in heaven with Bella.

"Aimee, you have to get out of the sun. Open your eyes, look at me! I'm alive!" She yelled.

When Aimee realised, she gripped onto her mate and dragged her inside the clock tower. "You're here" Aimee whispers.

"I'm here" Bella confirms, panting slightly. "You're alive" Aimee grins, her arms sliding around their usual place, Bella's waist.

"Yes." Bella replies quickly. Suddenly she begins to cry "I needed to make you see me once. You had to know I was alive so that you didn't feel guilty about anything. I can let you go now."

"Bella.. I never acted out of guilt. I just couldn't live in a world where you didn't exist." Aimee explains.

"But you said-"

"I lied. I had to lie. But you believed me so easily. I had to keep you safe, love."

"But it doesn't make sense for you to love me. I'm nothing. Human. Nothing." Bella stutters.

"Bella, you're everything to me, and more" Aimee whispers. Bella gasps and quickly leans in, pressing her lips against her mates.

The feeling both of them had been craving. The lust and affection. But of course, it had to end.

Two men, vampires, come towards the young couple. "I won't be needing your services after all gentlemen" Aimee says, politely.