20-Foreign feelings~

She was scared to her core and was certain of her death.she was caged in monster's arms.
you are gonna die tonight Y/n" you thought.you wanted to scream to get help from your brother.
Suga was taking you to his room and his grip on your hand was so tight. He turned and gave you a devilish smile and continue pulling you and you were stumbling in your tracks but he wasn't caring about it at all.
Afterall he's a heartless monster.

tears flowing down your cheeks you were feeling dizzy.you didn't wanted to die this early.

(you've come so far... what happened to your love for your kookie?
how fast taehyung changed from an angel too a devil?
your brother almost died because of you.
Suga turned your life upside down but the real question is Do you hate him as much as he did bad to you?)

the flow of your thoughts suddenly stops when Suga stops in front of his room.

you were so tense, your shoulders ached.

taehyung was secretly watching you two.

suga opened the door, its was dark in there.. Dark fell, and several of the candles in the room were lit by suga..

 Dark fell, and several of the candles in the room were lit by suga

A-are you gonna kill me? you asked him gathering all your courage.
you were sweating and trembling.

oh no no my dove.. i still didn't get the taste of you.
Gathering you in his arms, he pulled you close - his lips seeking yours hungrily.
you began to protest but he stopped you.his words were disgusting and his touches were sinful but something inside you was begging for more.
he was holding your chin softly and gave you soft kisses on your jaw and neck.You gave in to his touches and closed your eyes..and you opened them instantly when he slapped you so hard.

Such a wh*re You are.... suga said...
Always ready to get laid...

Venom was dripping from his tone...
He gave you a disgusted look.. what's happening?
You busted into tears and tried to ran out of his room but he was fast and didn't let you go..

"Not so fast..tell me whats between you and taehyung"... he asked you again and glared at you with his fireballs eyes.
You were sobbing uncontrollably....

I-ddidn't d---.....

Don't lie bitch...
A slap stung your cheek again, and you gasped trying to stand still on the ground.

You don't deserve my love.....
You deserve only this..... he said while caressing your red cheek...

I never loved my mother or my father.. i never loved anyone in my life.......
But when i first saw you i fell in love.. yes i felt something in my heart......
He said a single drop fell from his scarred eye.
But you.....like other people...you also betrayed me and can't love me....

You were trembling in his hands...
He chuckled...
See...now you're scared but you were leaning to his touch when he was kissing you in that kitchen.....
Weren't you????? He growled on your face scaring you to the core...