31- A New life in her

The king stumbled back after hearing the news of pregnancy. he was already shattered he was still trying to cope with all the pain and the remorse and now fate has given him another shock. how is he gonna deal with this.. he doesn't know. for a good minute, he forgot his existence. taehyung shook his hand to bring him back to reality and he heard the doctor saying how weak you are and if you're gonna keep passing out like that you have to face miscarriage.

seokjin and taehyung were shocked too but they weren't as broken as you. ever since you met and fall for her. you've wished to fill her stomach with your child but the reality isn't as pleasant as you thought. Suga wanted to cry . he wanted to take the soul out of your womb which namjoon had put forcefully.

the fate is being as cruel as he was with his people karma is a bitch...isn't it?

No he can't cry in the presence of people and he can't be weak he's a king and he needs to go take care of his people and his Dove.... he storms out of the room leaving taehyung and seokjin dumbfounded.

hyung...will suga hyung accept this child? taehyung asked worriedly biting his nails.

I don't know taehyung you tell me? isn't all this happening because of your brother? my sister was so happy without him and now look at her lying lifeless on this bed! seokjin muttered bitterly. taehyung pursed his lips tightly thinking that his hyung is not alone responsible for her condition taehyung contributed with him.... he sighed and caressed your hand.

————————————————————————

next day:

when you opened your eyes with a lot of difficulty the room was still dark as the curtains were fighting with sun rays and then you felt a soft grip on your hand and saw the sleeping figure of taehyung who was sitting on a chair and his head was lying on the bed. on the right seokjin was in his deep slumber.
you chuckled softly and pecked his cheeks. he squirmed a little in his chair and opened his eyes his eyes widen when he saw you smiling at him. he's seeing your smile after a month or so. it overwhelmed him and he throw himself on you and hugged you tightly. the chaos woke taehyung who was confused after seeing the giggling sibling who was crying their eyes out last night.

I m hungry let's go have breakfast- taehyung said rubbing his eyes cutely he planted a kiss on your forehead and left the room.
come on princess. you need to eat. seokjin said rubbing your back lovingly.

I will have my breakfast here. you said and rubbed your face on his chest.

y/n!! seokjin said sternly.

why are you taking my name are you angry with me you asked with a pout.

princess I m not angry with you but you can't hide forever in this room. I know you don't want to face the king but you have to..one day! I know it's not easy at all princess but you're my brave child. if he's avoiding you then you will confront him! okay??

you slowly nodded your head. good girl now go have a good bath you stink! seokjin scrunch his nose after sniffing your hair.

you're mean Mr grinch! you huffed and disappear into the bathroom leaving a chuckling brother behind.

————————————————————————

Jin had enough of you both acting like a child so he decided to take the matter into his hand now he was standing in front of the king's door. he knocked 5 times and heard a faint WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!! from the king. he huffed and enter the room and saw the ruthless king lying on his bed shirtless looking like a steamed dumpling.

go away tae! Suga said and turned towards the door and he saw seokjin standing there with his hands folded on his broad chest.

what are you doing here? Suga grumbled. come to the dining hall we are waiting for you. Seokjin spoke.
I m not hungry suga said now wearing his silk shirt.

seokjin huffed and tried to calm down so he won't burst on him. he took some steps towards him and stand in front of him.
you are coming to have a nice breakfast with us, Young man! I don't care if you're hungry or not.
suga raised a brow! Wh-
jin cut his words and speak again. either you stop ignoring my sister and talk it out otherwise I m taking her back with me to the village.

she's not going anywhere. I will not allow anyone to take her away from me again...suga growled at seokjin taking his cooler in his tight grip. However, seokjin had enough of his attitude so he gave him a bored expression Watch me Min suga seokjin said sternly and left the angry king behind.
-------------------------------------------
In the dining hall:

Everyone was astounded when they saw the king coming toward the dining hall. They were seeing him like this for almost after one and a half months. He took a seat and peek at everyone but he couldn't see his favorite face. She's coming"- seokjin teased the king and elbowed him lightly.

King was done with his soon-to-be brother-in-law but when the king saw you coming and sitting beside taehyung and greeting and passing a sweet smile at everyone. He felt his heart moving. He wanted to embrace you and hold you in his arms and never let you go anywhere, but the king noticed how you ignored his presence he balled his fist, anger showed on his face.

how are you feeling today y/n? jungkook asked you ." I m feeling good today kookie and gave him your gorgeous smile. He nodded and returned the smile.

This was adding fuel to the king's anger the breakfast was long forgotten. He stood up and grabbed your hand and dragged you to his chamber.

Leave my hand, you said rudely but he didn't listen to any of your commands. He finally stopped when you two were alone in his sumptuous room. This is what you two needed.

⚠️ so many kisses and drama ahead!

He didn't waste any time and grabbed your shoulders, pulling you roughly against him, and kissed your lips in a demanding way that roused more anger than anything else.

sug-A you let out a whimper and he stopped all of his actions.

after hearing your unsteady voice his fury became suddenly a thing of the past. My dove! I've missed you. he said smoothing your forehead.

T-Than why we're you ignoring me and treating me like trash? You cried and wrapped your arms on his waist hugging him and hearing his instantaneous heartbeats.

You are my precious Treasure my love how can I ignore you? Suga spoke up and caressed your arms and leaned into your hug.

I want to know the reason Min suga" you said and now it was your turn to be furious. You broke the hug and started punching his chest.

I was being nonsensical, it was so foolish of me to leave you all alone when you needed me" he paused and hold both of your hands in his hands and bussed your knuckles.

But I didn't want to see you in that state and knowing that It was all my fault. He said caressing your face A tear rolled down his cheek. I failed! I wasn't able to save you from him. He broke you and it's all my fault y/n. And with these words, he falls to the ground crying hysterically.

Punish me y/n, please punish me, crouching down you cupped his face and kissed him softly. When your warm lips met him, he returned the kiss passionately.

It's all in the past now, I m here with you in your arms please stop blaming your self ' you pleaded to him.

How can we move on when a part of your rapist is growing inside of you? Suga cried making you halt in your movement.

W-what are you saying? You were now shivering hoping it was some kind of a sick joke.

You are pregnant with namjoon's child y/n... Suga said wiping his stray tears with the back of his hand harshly.

NO!!!  You shouted! You're lying! You're a liar. You growled at his face and ran out of the chamber and left the broken king behind.
———————————————————

hehe.. hello lovely people please ignore the mistakes and don't forget to vote 💜 thankyou for 27k + reads. 💜😭