Chapter:- 4

Aazil's POV:

I walked inside the house with my bag and coat on my arm and sighed when I found the Hall empty. I walked towards the couch and laid on it while closing my eyes. Oh Allah. I'm damn tired.

"Bhai." I heard Humi's voice and looked up to find her standing with a glass of water making me smile.

"Keep it on the table, little girl. I'll just have it in some time." I said smiling at her and she nodded her head.

"Get ready fast. You have your Nikah in some time." She said and I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Oh damn. I totally forgot about that." I said and she turned to me with a weird look on her face.

"Bhaaii." I chuckled hearing her and got up while she passed me the glass.

"How can you just forget about your Nikah, Bhai?" She said sitting beside me and I sighed.

"May be because of workload." I said looking at her and she nodded her head.

"Okay. Now go and get ready. Thank god you came home on time or else you would have to bear Ammi's scolding." She said smiling at me and I nodded my head.

"Where is Abaan?" I asked and she smiled.

"There." She said pointing at the garden and I followed her hand to find him doing something with his camera.

"He and his craziness." I said shaking my head and she chuckled.

"It's good that Ammi isn't calling anyone in this Nikah. I wanted it to be simple." I said smiling and she turned to me.

"Won't they make it a big issue later?" She asked looking at me and I shook my head.

"We shouldn't care about them who don't even came to meet us when Ammi was in the hospital for months. We'll just call them later on Walimah. Formality. We'll have to do that, right?" I said smiling at her and she nodded her.

"True though. We shouldn't care about them. We shouldn't even give them a damn." She said turning to me and I nodded my head.

"Now you both go and get ready too. It's your Bhai's marriage, little one." I said kissing on her head and she smiled widely making me chuckle.

"You go inside. I'll send him to his room too." I said patting her head and she nodded her head. I walked out of the house and walked towards him who was so busy to notice me.

"I heard your Bhai is getting married." I said standing behind him and heard him chuckling.

"Yes. Finally. My Bhai will have someone to share his problems. He doesn't share his with us." He said making me chuckle.

"Wait." He said turning to me and rolled his eyes finding me.

"Get ready fast. Don't you want to look cool on my marriage?" I said sitting beside him and he smiled.

"I want to. I was just collecting some pictures to paint them. I'm not able to come up with my own concept to paint something." He said looking at me and I chuckled.

"No worries. Do this later. For now go fast and get ready." I said patting his shoulder and he nodded his head. Then we both walked inside and went to out respective rooms. I went to take shower after keeping my things on its place. After a relaxing shower I got busy in getting ready. When I was wearing my watch I found Ammi on the door.

"Why did you come here? I was going to you after I was ready." I said walking towards her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"I wanted to see you if you are ready or not." She said smiling at me and I smiled. I made her sit on the bed and took my seat beside her.