Epilogue:

Azhaan and Ana:
Aza- 10 years.
Umar- 7 years.

Azlaan and Anfa:
Aryaan- 10 years.
Laraib- 6 years.
Amra- 4 years.

Abaan and Iram:
Iqra- 9 years.
Abbas- 5 years.

Izhaan and Humaira:
Ishaal- 7 years.
Ishaan- 7 years.

Aazil and Azalia
Azaan- 13 years.
Ameeza- 9 years.
Hadiya- 6 years.
Haniya- 6 years.

Third Person's POV: 

After 10 years. 

He threw his hands up in the air when he found himself first reaching the end point and his lips formed into a big smile when he found the crowd cheering for him. He was called up on the stage to receive his medal and his eyes went to his siblings who were clapping their hands proudly. They waved at him making him chuckle.

"Thank you, sir." He said smiling at the teacher who made him wear the medal and gave him a trophy which he showed to the whole ground. After the event was over he went towards his bag and chuckled when he found his siblings waiting for him.

"We are proud of you, Bhai." He chuckled hearing them and all of them hugged him.

"Oh Allah. You guys are choking me to death." He said taking deep breaths and they pulled away rolling their eyes making him chuckle.

"Dramebaaz." He chuckled hearing Aza while she rolled her eyes.

"Let's go. We have to show this to everyone." Iqra said holding his hand and he smiled patting her head.

"We shouldn't do that, kiddo. The achievement gets the evil eyes." All sighed hearing Aryaan while he smiled.

"You are a kid, kiddo. Don't talk like all grown up." He said smiling at him while wrapping his arms around him and they all walked out of the ground.

"You are also a kid. Don't act like all grown up, Bhai." Aryaan said making him chuckle.

"I'm the elder amongst us, boy." He said smiling at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Then I'm also." He shook his head chuckling hearing him.

"Oye. I'm on the second number." He smiled hearing Aza who glared at Aryaan while he rolled his eyes.

"Just two months, Appi." He said and she smiled.

"You still call me Appi, right? So I'm elder." She said winking at him and he rolled his eyes while he was just enjoying their bickering and loving their smile. His happiness is in their happiness.

                ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

His head turned towards her who walked out of the bathroom and smiled.

"What are you looking at?" She asked when he didn't look away making him smile.

"If you keep looking beautiful like this then how can you expect me not to look at you." He said smiling at her and she turned to him with narrowed brows.

"Really?" He nodded his head and pulled her closer holding her hand making her roll her eyes.

"Let me remind you, Mr.Azhaan, we are not young anymore. We might be around 40." She said holding his tee-shirt from side and he rolled his eyes.

"May I know in which book have you read that people who are 40 doesn't get romantic, Mrs.Azhaan?" He asked looking at her and she rolled her eyes then chuckled making him smile. He can keep looking at this beautiful smiling face forever. And thanking his Almighty for giving her to him is the first thing he does daily whenever he looks at her. Alhamdulillah.