Chapter 31: His eyes darken

He saw Allison sitting next to floor to ceiling window. She shine so bright in the sea of star. She was looking mesmerizing.

She turn and saw Mr.blake standing at the door. Looking towards her.

She put the chocolate in her hand on the table. Allison felt little embarrassed and adjusted her sitting posture.

"Mr.blake" She call him.

And glance at the room then she released the change between them and in their life. she is married with Mr.blake and they both are going to share the same room.

Thinking about sharing a room with a man she felt very strange in her heart. Although in terms this is her second marriage, but she hasn't lived under the same room with a man for half and hour.

Mr.blake walk towards her and rubbed her head, "Go take bath, you must be tired" He said and walk and sat on the opposite couch.

She nodded, not knowing what to do. She is feeling nervous and embarrassed. She stood up but felt little dizzy and sat down again.

She shook her head and open her eyes again. Mr.blake saw her shaking her head.

"Are you okay?" Mr blake asked.

"Yaa" she said.

The. went to take bath with slow steps, the bathroom door closed after her.

While Mr.blake was busy on his mobile, sitting on the couch, He lean forward on the table to take the glass of red wine. He saw the chocolate that Allison ate, was rum chocolate.

He shook his head and sign. He lean back on the couch, took a sip of wine and glance towards the bathroom door.

In the bathroom Allison was about to undress but she noticed the zip of her dress was on the back of the dress. From the top to her hip, and no matter how much she tried she still fail to unzip it.

Feeling little helpless and frustrated, she decided to ask for help but looking at the time she was little hesitant.

She turn and look at herself in the mirror and try to open it once again, but the result was same. She was little annoyed.

After a while the bathroom door open and Allison came out, looking frustrated and went towards the door.

Mr.blake stop her and ask, "What happen?"

She stop and told him she was about to call the female helper to unzip the zip of her dress.

"Come here" He said in his deep voice.

"Huh" she said confused but still went to Mr.blake and stood in front of him.

She look at Mr.blake questioningly.

Mr.blake stood up took a step forward. She was confused and felt little nervous when he came so close. He reach to her shoulder and turn her around.

Allison was little surprised at first then felt his hand on the zip on her back. She was little shy and her cheek turn pink. She saw the reflection of him standing behind her in the glass of the window.

Mr.blake reach the zipper and pull it down. As the zipper open little by little. He saw her bare back, her skin is so smooth, tender and milky white.

While moving the zipper down, his finger accidently touch her skin on her back. He felt soft and smooth skin under his fingers. His eyes darken a bit.

When Allison felt his cold finger on her back, a shiver ran down her spine. Her face turn pink and she lowered her head and closed her eyes.

Mr.blake open the zipper and took his hand back from her back.

"It's open" He said in a deep voice.

After hearing this Allison ran towards the bathroom. Feeling little shy, not looking at him. When she entered the bathroom again.

Allison look up and saw her face in the mirror which has turn pink. She patted her cheek, look around the bathroom and saw the bathroom is also decorated with candles and rose petals. She took the bath.

After taking bath, she notice the change of her clothes. Her eyes widen in shock, looking at the thin cloth and flimsy nighty. Her mouth hang open. Her normal face once again turn pink in shame.

Thinking what type of nighty is this. Small piece of transparent cloth. She see through other nighty, looking at all the nighty were same. Flimsy, low cut, transparent. Some of them are so transparent there is no difference between wearing and not wearing.

She felt very shame, panic and helpless. After a moment of realising thinking there is no option than this. She took a deep breath and finally choose one.

After changing into it she saw herself in the mirror.

Allison face is badly blushed. first time she is wearing such type of clothes. the nightie barely reached her thigh showing all her curves and outline her figure so deeply. The deep v-neck on the neck showing her milky white cleavage and her half breast was showing.

Allison was feeling embarassed to go out. but thinking it's been so long she is in the bathroom. she clenched her hand and open the door and walk out.

****

A/N

Read upto chapter 182 on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy