Chapter 11: Decision

*****Allison pov*****

Its afternoon I am sitting in my room, thinking.

Yesterday Mr blake gave me offer of marrying him

Yesterday Mr blake gave me offer of marrying him. I can't stop thinking about it. I don't know what I should do. In the little span of time my life has changed so much from marriage to divorce to betrayal and then becoming a maid.

I think about my future and I don't have any idea what I will do. I don't have any one other then Anna and I am also very much attached to Austin.

I don't know what to do. should I marry Mr blake ???

If yes then I can stay here without any worry of future, and I can be with the two people who are very important in my life. If I say no to the offer then I have to, maybe leave this job and I don't have any place to go and then I will be separated for Austin and anna. Anna is like a mother to me and Austin is a Sunshine in my life.

Mr blake has offered me a million for marrying him. he doesn't know a month ago I was a millionaire. I don't want Mr blake's money I want revenge from the one who betrayed me, who broke me. my so call family, I want them to feel the pain of betrayal which I felt when they throw me on the street without a single penny. I will make them pay for what they did and in that Mr blake can help me, he is very powerful men I had seen how people were trembling in the party with his glare.

And Mr blake has never done anything to make me feel uncomfortable. I respect him, he gave me a job and because of that I feel independent now. He gave me a place to stay. He is always professional Anna respect him and i don't think he have any ill intention for me. And he also said he will give me my space.

And I think I made my decision ....I will marry Mr blake. I will marry him for Austin n for my revenge.

*Few hours later*

I am standing in front of Mr blake's study.

*Knock knock*

"Come in"

I open the door and enter his study. he look up at me.

"Mr blake I wanted to talk to you"

"Okk take a seat" he said nodded his head to take a seat in front of his desk.

I set in the chair and look at him he is waiting for me to say "sir I accept the offer"

He smile at me "okk Ms Allison. so we will have to extend the stay and you will-"

I cut him "sir I have a request"

"What is it ? don't worry it will be fulfilled. if you have any other-"

"Sir I don't want money from you. I just want a favour from you in this deal"

"What favour?" He said with curious eyes.

"Sir I can't tell you now ....I will ask the favour when the time comes"

He nodded "okk and as I was saying we have to extend the stay here in Italy"

I gave him a confuse look "why extend the stay sir?"

"We will get married in 2 weeks and we will have our engagement party by the end of this week" he explain to me.

I look at him shocked party..."engagement party?"

"Yes it's important to announce that we are getting married. tomorrow i will send wedding planner to you so you can choose things according to your choice"

"I have no experience in that" I mumble nervously

"Don't worry they will help you" he assure

"Ok sir thank you" I stood n walk to the door

"Good night Ms Allison"

"Good night sir" with that I left his study and went back to my room.

***********************************************

Hii Pumpkins!!!

Hope you all like this chapter..
Keep voting.
Do comment and tell me about your views..

Love you all..