Chapter 1

Several of the details in this book have been drastically changed from the storyline of the TVDU shows. You'll be able to figure them out as the story goes along :)

*****

The Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted. Created to serve as a safe haven for all young supernaturals. 

The Mikaelson Academy for the Elite and Superior. Created as a means to produce leaders who might one day change the world.

Two schools with very different views on how the new generation of supernaturals should be educated. Two schools that were each founded by very different people. 

Two schools... And a decade old rivalry.

*****

"I'm telling you, it happened!" Lizzie exclaimed.

"I'll believe it when I see it with my own eyes," Penelope said, swinging her arm around Josie's shoulder. "But until then, I'm gonna go ahead and believe that you're making all of this up."

Lizzie rolled her eyes, and slapped Penelope's hand away from her sister.

"What about you two? Jo? MG? You guys believe me, right?" Lizzie asked.

"Of course we do," Josie smiled.

"She doesn't mean that," Penelope said.

"Shut up, Penelope," Lizzie scoffed. "He'll be here."

"Oh, come on," Peneleope laughed. "Do you really expect us to believe that Ethan Machado, the captain of Mystic Fall High's football team, asked you out on a date?"

"Don't sound so incredulous," Lizzie scowled. "You won't be laughing in a couple of- There he is!" she shouted, bolting upright from her seat in excitement.

"How do I look?" Lizzie turned to Josie.

"Horrible," Penelope stated.

"You look amazing."

Lizzie turned around to see who it was that had said this.

"Ethan! Hey," Lizzie smiled, ignoring the retching motions Penelope was making behind Ethan's back.

"I take it these are your friends from the fancy boarding school you go to?" Ethan nodded to Penelope, MG, and Josie.

"This is my sister, Josie. And my best friend, MG," Lizzie gestured to Josie and MG. "And this is the queen bitch who loves tormenting every victim she can get her clawed hands on," she said with a sideways glance to Penelope.

"Penelope Park," Penelope extended her hand. "Everything Lizzie just said is true," she smiled in a rather proud manner.

"Hi," Ethan said, looking slightly confused. "So- Should we get ourselves a table?" he turned to Lizzie.

"Sure," Lizzie grinned. "And then maybe we can-"

"Lizzie," Josie suddenly said.

Lizzie turned to her sister with a frown. "What?" she asked, wondering why Josie appeared to be so worried.

"Look," Josie answered quietly, pointing to the entrance of the Mystic Grill as she did so.

"You've got to be kidding me," Penelope said, staring at who had just entered.

Lizzie turned to where Josie was pointing to, and her face immediately darkened.

"Let's get out of here," MG murmured, taking Josie by her hand. He began to lead them towards the back door, but not before she noticed them.