CH-0

AUTHOR POV:

Beijing city:      

Beep....beep...

Alarm started to ring on this small gloomy room. We can't see anything inside the room.

In fact we can't see clearly anything even we switch on the light. Because its not only small one but only room in this small and narrow apartment without enough windows.

There is single lamb on this room which is also now in off mode.The sunlight which is came from crack of bed room window....i mean only single window is the source of light on this dark room.

The owner of the room
who is sleeping on bed with fatal position without sec thought get up from bed after switch off the alarm. He just get up and tidy his bed before go to his attached bath room to freshen up. Its still earlier. Sun just start to rise. He return back his room after 15 mins later.

     But even now the owner of room didn't care of switch on that single light. In fact from the look on his behavoiur he even care about open the window fully.

    He just came of from his dark room and directly went to his kitchen...not actually kitchen room. Its just a stove which placed on corner of one side of living room.

He don't have refrigerator or extravagant utensils in kitchen. He just have 2 or 3 pans and some neccessary ingredients. Those are not nutritious food but normal one.

Infact living room also have single 3 seat couch and corner table where owner have a small cactus. There is no liveliness in this living room. In fact whole apartment.

       The owner of room just cook egg porridge for himself. Then prepared black coffee without sugar. After placed coffee and porridge on small table which he use as a dinning table he went to his room. Then went to window and open it.

       Now we see the most alluring see in this room. Cute and beautiful face of the owner came to ourview. His pale skin will compete with white milk. His slender body make most of women in shame. His silk hair wants you to  touch and want to feel the softness. His hazel eyes make you want to drown in it. Even though he is defination of angel there is something missing. We can out the reason easily when you look at his eyes. He is beautiful  eyes have no life in it. Its just empty.

     Back to owner...after opened the window he signed and went to take  plain black pant and white shirt from his small ready made wardrobe  which is have less than 20 dresses.

        He placed that dress on his single bed neatly before go to bathroom to take shower. He need to shower asap. Because his building  have water  service problem. If anyone want to bath they need to bath between 7  to 8 am. Otherwise we need to say good bye to bath.

       Truth be told the owner of room living in beijing city. But if we see his room we can't feel like that, that actually living there.

      Normally Beijing city not only famous for capital of  China.  But its  famous for its wealth and ultra model and extrovent building. So everyone People there live  their like royal ones without worry for anything. But our hero live completely in different environment. After witness his life style only we can be realised even beijing also have urban areas with some old building and run down ones.

       But this kind of city side mostly occupied by old poeple or orphans or may be some of drug dealers. There is no young people like to live those side city.

    But what to do our hero is live in one kind of building which is more like run down one with 3 floor. Each floor have 6 apartments. If anyone see the building for the first time they surely thought some ghost one. Its already morning. And started to rise. But in this area there is no sign of sun light or even proper street light.