CH-3

Hi guys... i hope you remember this story...sorry i didn't update  for long time...🙏 but i assure you guys i try to update this story often from now on...😊

    Now enjoy....😍
__________________________________

AUTHOR POV

Yibo attend the call "hello"...

...

oh...yeah i will there.Thank you."

After cut call he return his gaze to everyone and told"okay..guys its nice to see all" yibo told them sternly .

Then he turn to zhan and smiled....zhan It's nice to you see again.

Before zhan respond anything yibo went out from there with MR.PARK after excuse from dept head.

Not only zhan but other employees who witness his loving gesture was stunned.

They heard about their new employer is very perfectionist and stoic. He won't smile or show any interest to  talk to others if its not work related. So they really shocked with this gesture.

       Since yibo came to this department...Every woman in the department look at yibo with their dreamy eyes and mesmerising his features when men are look at yibo with envy. How come this handsome got looks and wealth at a same time .

     They are finally believed the rumor about how hot and handsome their new ceo is...

     While they are in their dreamland yibo gesture make everyone came back from their dream world.

      They can't belive their new hot and handsome ceo is a actually talking to their intern whom they never care about his presence till date.

     Because... First he is just intern without any family background and second even though he is handsome and beautiful because of his martial status(widower) no one interest about him. Now they knew this intern is actually knew their new ceo personally....of course they knew this two knew each other personally because of their intrection. They even use to call their first name instead of family name. So they look at zhan with curious eyes.

ZHAN POV

    After yibo ge left from there everyone look at me for explanation. I knew they must be shocked. How come the famous wang heir , their new ceo talk to a mere intern like me like this. I saw our department head look at me curiously before go to his cabin without asking me anything.

Yubin also look at me like i have two heads. Then suddenly one of female staff came to me.

And... Others look at me and the girl curiously.

Mmm...so...you and our new ceo already knew each other.

She asked me more...no more like conformed it. But i didn't say anything...but I just nodded my head as yes.

So..how do you know him and what kind of relationship you both shared.

This time one of male colleague asked him more like mocked me. But i didn't show any reaction on my face asusal. Just look at him with straight face and told him.

He is my ex - husband friend during uni. I met him during my wedding.

I just told them half truth. Like i said yibo ge was my ex husband friend and also he attended our wedding. But... Not only that he used to mine and cheng friend also. But i think it's not need them to knew. Because its all in the past. Now we are stranger.Even though yibo ge knowledge me like this openly. I don't think it will appropriate to friend with ceo. Because... Now i am just mere intern.