chapter 16

"Where is Tao?!" She asked in an demanding tone

"Oh he is on a business trip he'll be bad by the end of the week" Liu Qiao said enthusiastically

She said nothing and turned around

"I'm hungry go get me something to eat" she said

"Yes"

She walked away then he sigh in relief then went his bedroom and took a shower then went to cook suddenly Ling Hui came down.

"What's taking so long are you planning to starve me?!" She yelled

"I'm sorry sister in law but I just needed to fres-"

"So you indeed wanted me to starve just wait until Tao hears of this"

"No wait- I'll hurry" he said dejected,

After that he made dinner to serve her she took the first bite then sneer

"Is this food it's awful!"

She threw the plate on upset Liu Qiao just stand at the corner saying nothing.

"Hello! What are you waiting for jesus picked it up"

Liu Qiao looked aside afraid to go over there but with great reluctance he did, Liu Qiao went over and stoop down to take up the plate then she took up the glass with drink and pour in on to him.

Liu Qiao paused but said nothing and kept cleaning as Ling Hui dropped the cup on the floor then walking away.

Liu Qiao said nothing he didn't want to stress himself after all he was pregnant and stressing himself isn't good for the baby.

And this was only the beginning of Ling Hui's antics she had taken Liu Qiao for her slave ordering him around and he did it without complaint worry or anything this just made her upset usually Liu Qiao would cry or seemed sheepish but his none he just seemed mature about the situation.

Liu Qiao laughed as he was talking on the phone with Cheng Tao when he saw that Ling Hui was coming.

LQ:I got another call I'm gonna hang up the phone now okay

CT: okay goodnight and take care of yourself

They both hang simultaneously when Ling Hui finally stopped her way up Liu Qiao's Avenue.

"Yes sister in law" he said smiling

"Who were you talking to?"

"A friend"

"You talk to friends so intimately" she argues

There was nothing intimate about their conversation but he didn't reply recently Liu Qiao came to know that Cheng Tao stopped contact with his family for a while now.

It was funny that was why he never told Cheng Tao that she was here or her that he has recent calls with him he was happy to have this much over him and so for now her threats meant nothing to him.

"What's intimate about our conversation sister in law compare to yours" he said snickering

"What are you talking about aren't you getting a little bold wait until I tell Tao this evening" she said

"Okay and tell him I love him along with that as well" Liu Qiao chuckled

Liu Qiao walked from the balcony happily then looked at his phone and noticed it was today he was supposed to pick up the cake he smiled happily as he looked at the phone when suddenly he felt an heavy thrust at his back.

Liu Qiao's hand slipped off the railing and soon he began to tumble down the stairs then fell to the end of the floor.

"Hmp next I'll do worse if-"

The blood flushes from from Ling Hui's face when he saw Liu Qiao on the floor with blood running from his lower half as he curled up in pain.