chapter 17

Cheng Tao was on the plane he was supposed to return home tomorrow but he returned a day early

Living with Liu Qiao was nice he had gifts for him he had hand made locket with him Liu Qiao and the BTS boys.

Back there he didn't was to but he seemed sad so reluctantly he took a picture and now it was inside his gift box.

After the plane landed he had a taken a taxi he didn't tell Liu Qiao he was coming home he was since he wanted to surprised him.

Cheng Tao open the door with a smile on his face but once he opens the door the place felt a bit off he left the suitcase at the door and walked in.

"Liu Qiao!" He called

No one answered maybe he went Cheng Tao didn't feel good he felt panicked why his heart started to beat rapidly for some reason he was nervous.

He took out his phone and dial

*Vrrrrr*

🎶Ooh, when I look in the mirror
I'll melt your heart into two
I got that superstar glow, so
Ooh (do the boogie, like)🎶

Cheng Tao followed the ring tone into the other room soon all colors flushed from his face.

Liu Qiao lying on the floor in a puddle of blood his phone was on the floor with screen cracked.

Cheng Tao immediately pick him up then rushed outside noth bothering to lock the door he put him in the back seat then drove quickly to the hospital.

He burst through the doors.

"Nurse! Nurse!"

Many of them came and put him on an emergency bed pushing him it the room.

"I'm sorry sir unless you're a family member I request you stand back"

"I'm his husband"

"Okay"

The doctor checked up on Liu Qiao.

Cheng Tao had to wait for what felt like hours for Liu Qiao as the doctor treats him he was scared what happened.

Who the fuck did this Cheng Tao was scared why was scared he couldn't protect another person whom he came to car about.

Finally the doctor comes out.

"I'm very sorry sir" the doctor said expressing remorse

Cheng Tao looked up at him.

"What do you mean I'm sorry where is Liu Qiao?!" He grabbed the doctor

"His stable and doing well but we couldn't save the baby"

"Baby? what baby?! he wasn't pregnant" Cheng Tao said

The doctor nods

"He was 4 months pregnant it was a sign of cryptic pregnancy" the doctor said

Cheng Tao held his head as his hand through his head he looked through the door and saw an unconscious Liu Qiao lying on the bed.

Did he knew no way it was a cryptic pregnancy Cheng Tao was begging God in his mind that Liu Qiao didn't know.

"Also he shows signs of previous miscarriages because his womb is heavily damaged there might be difficulty getting pregnant in the future if not ever again" the doctor said,

He could only nod

"If he was brought earlier the baby might have stood a chance" the doctor said.

Previous miscarriages did the Og Cheng Tao killed off his previous children without knowing.

Cheng Tao wish he could dragged the Og Cheng and strangle him but right now all he could do is feel guilty.

He went to sit next to Liu Qiao and held his hand feeling gloomy.