ten

A couple days later, a Thursday night again. Xenia walks up the front porch of Lando his house. She unlocks the door with the key she just picked up from the porch. She steps into the house and feels the warmth of the underfloor heating. He's home, she thought.

She hangs away her coat and puts her nike's on the shoe rack. She hears loud talking coming from the living room. Xenia walks up to the living room and hears a girl laugh. She walks into the living room and sees Lando sitting at the kitchen table with a blonde girl. 

Wait, she's the same girl from a couple weeks ago... Oh great, she thought. ''Hi.'' Xenia says smiling. Lando looks up shocked, his face changing into a face with guilt. ''Maybe you need to buy a agenda because you keep forgetting I'm coming on Thursday.'' Xenia says while eyeing his face.

''O-Oh n- No. I didn't forget.'' Lando says while scratching his neck awkward. ''Your face says something different then.'' Xenia says while she walks up to the kitchen. She grabs a bucket with a cleaning cloth. She fills up the bucket with all-purpose cleaner. 

''Who even is she?'' The blonde girl whispers to Lando. The blonde girl picks up her wine glass, she takes a sip while she keeps eyeing Xenia. 

Is all-purpose cleaner also good for cleaning the bitch-look off the face of this girl? Xenia thought. 

''Her name is Xenia, she's a frien—''

''She is named Xenia and I'm just the housekeeper.'' Xenia says while she interrupts Lando. ''Have a nice dinner you two, I'm upstairs.'' Lando wants to say something but Xenia already exits the room.

She walks upstairs, straight to his bathroom. Xenia sighs as she eyes herself in the mirror. Why is this always happening to me? she thought. She shakes her head as she starts cleaning his bathroom.

After the whole second floor is clean she walks downstairs again, the two still eating dinner at the kitchen table. But now Lando has a not amused look on his face. Xenia starts vacuuming the living room. When she's done with cleaning the living room, she cleans up her things. 

She grabs her coat and puts on her nike's. She walks up to the kitchen and eyes the kitchen table. ''I'm leaving. I will appreciate if you clean the kitchen yourself.'' Xenia says. Lando looks up from his plate and sends Xenia a smile. ''Cheers, I will do that for you.'' He says with a smile. The blonde girl frowns as she eyes Lando and then Xenia.

''Why? She is here right now.. let her clean the kitchen?'' The girl says with a not so nice tone. ''No, I will do it myself.'' Lando replies, his smile fades as he looks at the girl in front of him.

"Why are you acting so—''

Xenia interrupts the blonde girl. ''I will be here on Thursday night again.'' Xenia says, Lando just nods as his blue eyes remains on Xenia. He sends her a genuine smile.

''Oh, and I will bring the beanie you forgot in my bedroom!'' Xenia sends the girl a sweet smile as the face of the girl turns in a shocked one. Xenia turns around, she walks away and exits the house.