Chapter Nine

Third-person pov:

She is eating her candies while sitting in the living room. She said pouting to Ace: "you know Bubba, Lee is a dirty scary monster. He was eating a girl in the mall"

Lee is drinking water and going to sit on the couch when Olivia told Ace making him fall from the couch and water spit out of his mouth.

He whispered to himself: "I'm fucking dead now"

Raphael look at Lee with dark eyes and asked gently to Olivia: "what do you mean princess?"

Lee said chuckling: "she just kidding yeah, that max told her a monster story while saying I'm the monster that why she is saying nothing much, right doll"

Olivia said pouting: "why are you lying, Lee? It's bad manners. God will cut your tongue"

Ace said simply: "Rose, tell me what happened?"

Olivia is going to say something but lee start coughing violently. Max give him water but he keeps coughing. Ronnie picks one candy from Olivia pack and gives it to Max. Max put it in Lee's mouth making him shut. Olivia said pouting: "lee went somewhere and we went to get him and saw him eating a girl"

They understand what she means by eating a girl. Raphael glared at Lee and said blankly: "all your car keys to my office and you're not allowed to go out for two weeks"

Lee groaned and said glaring at Olivia: "you said you wouldn't tell anyone"

Olivia said pouting shoving the last piece of candy in her mouth: "you said don't tell anyone about big people things. I didn't tell anyone that you tell me about big people things"

Max start laughing at Lee's face while Lee is looking at Olivia with furrowed eyebrows. Lee get up from the floor and said rushing towards Olivia: "that little brat trick me"

Max start laughing more loudly. Olivia quickly rushes behind the couch and start running around. Lee grabbed her by her waist and spin her around making her let out lots of giggles and laugh making everyone smile.

Olivia said pouting: "should I not tell anyone about this?"

He said simply: "you shouldn't tell anyone"

Olivia said pouting with a sad face: "I'm sorry, will God cut my fingers now?"

Lee said holding her like a baby while walking towards the couch: "no sweetheart, who told you that?"

She said putting her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat: "Master said if I tell something to anyone that he said no then God will cut my fingers. No finger cut then how will I eat candy?"

Max said smiling: "no baby, God wouldn't cut your fingers"

Olivia said sliding her hand in Lee shirt from the open buttons space: "there is something making noise inside your shirt"

Lee said with a chuckle stopping her: "that's my heart, it's not making noise doll. It's beating"

She said pouting: "I also want a beating heart"

Max said grinning: "everyone has heart baby. I have something to make you hear your heartbeat"

He rush to his room and came back with a stethoscope. Ronnie said blankly: "it's Moms"

Max said smiling: "mom give me it when I was little. I just really loved it so I keep it always close"

Lee said smirking: "well you don't let anyone even touch it"

Max said smiling: "but she can"

Raphael smiled at his son and Max make Olivia wear it and put the round part of it on Lee's chest. Olivia giggles when she heard the sound of his heart. She gets it from Max's hand and put it on her chest and hear it silently then giggle making everyone smile. She jumped off Lee's lap and start checking everyone heartbeat.