Chapter Ten

Hey choco chips,

So I didn't upload this chapter it's got published because of the reasons you can read on my conversation to know about full details about what happened. I did so edit now and publish it again so you can read it again.

Love you so much and stay safe and healthy ❤

Third-person pov:

It's been a week since Olivia went shopping. Her room gets ready and she likes it. She love her room and everything but she didn't like to sleep in her room. She always sleeps with her papa or with one of her brothers. She is getting more naughty and confident around them.

Everyone went out for their work now it was just Ronnie and Olivia. Ronnie is sleeping on the couch while Olivia is busy playing in the garden. She is running around in the garden barefoot loving the soft grass touching her feet. Guards run behind her to catch her because they're playing.

Olivia saw something behind the bushes and get scared. She stops and looks at the bushes with scared eyes. Richie asked gently: "what happened Miss Olivia?"

Olivia points towards the bushes and backs away a little. Richie went on alert mode and walk towards the bushes with his hand on the gun. Suddenly a little kitten jump in front of them making Olivia flinch and yelp a little in surprise. She smile happily when she saw a black little kitten.

Richie sighed feeling relieved and give a sign to other guards that everything is fine. Olivia sat down on one knee and said smiling: "hello little kitty"

Richie said gently: "Miss it can attack"

Olivia slowly extended her hand and that little kitten rub her face on Olivia's hand making her giggle. Richie smile and all the guards coo at her cuteness. Olivia love touching her soft fur. They hear a loud sound from outside and suddenly that black kitten scratch her hand and run away making her cry out in pain. Richie said gently: "oh my God, I'm sorry miss. I need to be careful"

Olivia let out a sniffle and tears rolled down her cheeks. She looks at her hand wound from where blood dripping down on the grass. She gets up and rushes inside to Ronnie. It's burning her skin and hurting her. Ronnie is laying on his stomach while his hand is hanging from the couch. Olivia whimper shaking him: "Ronnie"

He groans and said without opening his eyes: "Bella, I will play later"

Olivia let out a sniffle making his eyes jerk open. He looks at her crying face and gets up quickly. He holds her hand and said gently: "Bella"

He saw her hand and said gently blowing on her: "Bella what happened here?"

She starts sobbing loudly while rubbing her eyes. He said gently: "don't rub your eyes. Your eyes will hurt"

She said pouting: "mean kitty give me ouchy"

He look at Richie and Richie said simply: "sorry for irresponsibility boss, there is a little kitten in the garden. Miss start playing with it. I'm standing there right next to her but there was a sound from outside and the kitten get startled and scratched her"

Ronnie sighed and nod for him to leave. He said hugging her while wrapping his arms around her and blowing on her hand: "we will punish that kitten okay, how can that stupid cat hurt my sweet Bella"

She keeps on sniffing on his chest. He said simply: "we need to wash it okay"

Olivia keep on sobbing and he get up and helped her to the nearest washroom. He turns on the tap and gently holds her hand under the water making her hiss in. His heart clenched looking at her hiding in pain. He never wants her to feel any type of pain. If he can get her pain away, he will and give her only love and happiness. She flinches because it's hurt and start sobbing more loudly. She said whimpering trying to pull her hand back: "no Ronnie hurt"