Chapter 7

[TROUBLE]

"Who the fuck is this bitch?" Dom laughed.

"What? Yall dont know her?" The KTF nigga asked, pointing the gun at her head. I stayed quiet, I didn't know what do next.

"No! Besides, you think imma give you my connect to save a bitch?" Dom cocked his brow. "Shoot her ass, see if I care."

Before I could even try and intervene, Imani started screaming and crying. "Please don't kill me! I'm pregnant—"

"Shut the fuck up bitch, you've seen too much now." He said, pushing the barrel of the gun deeper into her head. "Fuck it."

And almost like a reflex I started shooting, I wasn't gone let him shoot her. And all my niggas started shooting right behind me. I watched as that KTF nigga body dropped, and Imani dropped with him.

"FUCK IMANI!" I yelled, crouching down and running to her. She was crawling away.

"SNOOK GO TO THE FUCKING CAR!" Dom shouted at me, still letting off a hella rounds with everyone else, simultaneously covering me and Imani.

She was hysterical as I grabbed her by her arms and pulled her outta the bar. "Get in the motherfuckin car!" I yelled at her. She got in and I drove off like a mad man.
"What the fuck is yo problem?! Didn't I tell yo ass to stay in the car!?"

"I did! I did! He snatched me outta here with a gun to my head what was I supposed to do?!" She yelled back at me, crying.

"FUCK!" I banged on the steering wheel.

"I just wanna go home!" She said, still crying.

"Well that's too fucking bad! I gotta figure out how we finna sort this shit out! Whatever Dom wants is gone happen."

"What the fuck does that mean?" She said, the worry rising in her voice.

"I don't know." I responded clenching my jaw. "But that KTF nigga was right, you did see too much tonight."

My blood was practically racing after all that shit. I really shot a nigga. And the crazy part was I kinda liked it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Who the fuck is she to you nephew?" Dom asked me straight up. We were sitting outside. Everyone else was in the house. It was a miracle our crew got out alive, but that KTF nigga I popped didn't.

"I was just giving her a ride."

"Nah, you messing around with her?"

"I did before." I finally admitted. "I was gone drop her off but then you called—"

"Is that baby she got yours?"

"What baby?" I asked, confused.

"The bitch said she was pregnant when Ace had that gun to her head." Him bringing it up helped me remember. I guess it slipped my mind in all that chaos.

"I don't know."

"That's not a good fucking answer Snook." Dom rubbed his face in obvious disapproval. "Yo answer should be hell no."

"I mean I aint even know she was pregnant until right now. It was only once—"

"That's all it takes dumbass." I couldn't say anything back. I was drunk and high as fuck that night. I don't remember wearing a condom. But she also said some other nigga came in and raped her after, so maybe he's the real father.
"You know you started a war over that girl? KTF ain't finna let that shit rock. I should kick yo ass, but I was gone pop that nigga by the end of the night anyway. But from now on, you gotta be on your toes, and do what I say, and ONLY what I say. You hear me?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Talk to ya girl, and let her know to keep her mouth shut. If she say shit, Imma come for her right after I get YOU!" He said pointing at me and going back in the house.

I sighed and rubbed my face. I can't believe this shit. Not only did she see me kill someone, but now she might be pregnant with my kid. I don't even know this girl like that, and Keniyah prolly gone kill me if she find out.

I walked back in the house and Imani was sitting on the couch alone with her head in her hands. I sat down next to her and she flinched.

Imani POV

"You good?"
What kinda fucking question is that? Of course I'm not okay.
"Hello?" He said, nudging me.

"No." I lifted my head up and glared at him.

"Look Imma be real witchu. You can't say shit about what went down tonight, and if you do, Imma have to do some shit I don't wanna do you feel me?" I didn't say anything in response. I was mostly horrified at how nonchalant he was about possibly killing me. I only nodded to let him know I understood.

"Good. Now you can go home."

~*~*~*~*~*~

I walked into my house, it had to be around 9 or 10. I didn't know, my phone died back at the mall. I knew I was gonna have to come up with a good lie to explain why I was home so late from choir practice.
I was startled to see both my stepmom and my dad sitting on the couch side by side.

"So you finally decided to come home huh?" My dad said, crossing his arms.

"Ivy?! Come down now! And bring it with you." My step mom called out. And suddenly Ivy came down the stairs, and was holding my bathroom trash bin. She handed it off to my dad.

"You wanna explain this?" And he pulled out the pregnancy test box.