Chapter 11:

Alex was still sat around the table with the other teenagers. It was now 3:17am but Alex knew it would be pointless to try and go to sleep just to wake up again in less than 2 hours. The students were following the same schedule as the soldier except they would be doing slightly different activities. This meant that the would be woken up at 5 and would go to breakfast for 5:30.
Eventually everyone went to sleep deciding they would need as much rest as possible in order for them to survive the tough day ahead. However, Alex knew he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so he decided he might as well get ready for the day.
He reaches into he bag to retrieve the pocket knife Smithers had given him he noticed a note stuck to it.

Alex
I would like to inform you that since K-unit has figured out that you have already completed training here last year, I believe that it would not benefit you to learn things you already know.
Therefore, while Wolf teaches your class self-defence and Eagle assists Snake in teaching the students how to recognise injuries and the best ways to treat them, you will be undergoing extra training with Fox who will test you on all the skills that soldiers practice while they are here.
This means that occasionally you will miss out on a few activities, but if anyone asks why you will tell them you are not permitted to take part due to it being to risky for you to join in because of the severity of some of your previous injuries.
Please meet me in my office straight after breakfast and I will provide you with more information then.
Regards Sergeant

Alex read note and tucked it under his mattress wondering what the Sergeant meant by 'extra training.' His thoughts were interrupted when an alarm sounded indicating that it was time to get ready. A few people stared at Alex as they got up wondering how he was already dressed and prepared.
Tom finally rolled out of bed after being shaken repeatedly by his best friend trying  to wake him up. "Okay, okay I'm up!" He mumbled obviously still half-asleep. Alex rolled his eyes at his best friend as he sat on his bunk waiting for Eagle to return to take them to breakfast.
Once the SAS soldier finally arrived (he was delayed as Fox and Snake hid his combat boots to get him back for pouring buckets of water over their heads to 'wake them up') he told them all to line up just outside the barracks before informing them about the schedule for their day.
"Okay. For your first day of training you will spend the morning learning self-defence with Wolf and then you will spend then afternoon with me and Snake to show you how to properly treat and identify various wounds and injuries. Any questions?" He asked. The group all shook their heads. "Follow me." The soldier ordered as he headed towards breakfast slowly jogging in an attempt to wake the teenagers up a bit.
After about 5 minutes of jogging they finally reached the hall. Eagle entered leading them over to where the food was being served. The teenagers cautiously followed him in anxiously glancing around the hall intimidated by the number of well trained soldiers surrounding them.
Once they had all received their food (if you could even call it that) Eagle led the students over to some tables in the corner of the room.
Unfortunately for Alex, before he could sit down Wolf called him over to K-unit's table. Reluctantly, he trudged over and took a seat next to Fox. "Once you have finished eating you will head down to the Sergeant's office with Fox." The SAS soldier informed the boy sitting opposite him with an emotionless expression on his face. The 15 year old nodded his head before continuing to eat his food. He knew he would need lots of energy for the 'extra training' the Sergeant has planned for him.
Suddenly, he felt someone push against his shoulder. Without thinking, Alex's reflexes kicked in and he accidentally flipped the man behind him over causing his nose to start bleeding.  Alex could feel everyone's eyes on him as he crouched down next to the man pulling him onto his feet. "I'm sorry sir-" Alex started before looking up at the man who he had just accidentally injured.