7. It was satisfying and I have no regrets.

Luciana Point of View:

I stood anxiously behind Vincenzo's large frame, as footsteps slammed down the stairs and echoed off the walls. I peeked my head out and noticed that all six of them had arrived.

Vincenzo cleared his throat, gaining all of their attention, "As you know, Martino and myself went to New York for the past few days. We said it was for a business meeting. It was not... we found Luciana and went to get her."

He then took a step to the side, making me look like a deer in headlights in their gazes. They had different emotions on their faces. A few looked shocked, others looked happy, and one didn't seem phased at all.

"Ehem, it's been twelve years since she has seen any of you, introduce yourselves to our little sister", Vince demanded.

I was pulled into a hug unexpectedly, making me stiff against their hold, " It's lovely to see you.", he pulled away and smiled at me," I'm Donatello, but everyone calls me Donnie."

"I'm Valentino", another one of my brothers said as they stood in front of me and ruffled my hair," or Val, whichever you prefer."

One of my brothers got right in front of me, he was really muscular. I almost had to strain my neck to properly see his face.

"Antonio", He stated and pulled me into a tight hug and whispered into my ear," I missed you."

"Hi I'm Leo", He said as he bounced up to me and smiled happily at me.

I nodded and he walked away.

"It's offending that you don't remember me Luci", He explained as he walked to me.

He was one of my brothers I do remember. Marcello. He always used to call me Luci as a kid. He couldn't properly pronounce my first name and gave me the nickname.

"Where is Lorenzo?"vincenzo asked, rather annoyed.

"He skipped school... after he got suspended", Donnie answered," Hopefully he will be here soon."

Vince sighed," He'd better be here soon." He walked over to me, "Let me carry you upstairs so Val can check over your stitches to make sure they won't get infected or something."

"Stitches", A few of them shockingly said at the same time.

"I'll fucking torture the bastard who laid their hands on you", Antonio grumbled while cracking his knuckles loudly.

I chuckled, "that is going to be a problem."

"Why is that?"He asked, almost offended that I interrupted his murderous thoughts.

"He is currently rotting away on some concrete somewhere", I shrugged.

Before I could give anymore details, Vince picked me up and quickly rushed me upstairs. He just didn't want me to share that I needed stitches because I saved his ass from getting kidnapped.

I realized we were now inside a hospital-like exam room. It even smelled like a hospital here... gross. Val soon started to examine my stitches.

"It doesn't look like it's infected", Val explained to me," Are you in any pain at all."

"No, it doesn't hurt", I lied. My leg felt like it was on fire, and the flames were only getting bigger and hotter.

I could have chosen to tell the truth, but I do not want any medical help from them. Besides I have had battle wounds worse than this.

Val sighed, "I'm going to wrap it in some gauze just to be safe that it doesn't get infected. Then I'll be finished."

Vinze poked his head into the room from the hall, "Once you're finished, Dinner is ready."

"Is Martino going to be there?"I asked Vince before he could leave.

"Hopefully not", He stated.

Val paused, confused," Why wouldn't he be there?"

Vince sighed," Well someone tried—"

"I stabbed Martino on the plane. He deserved it and I have no regrets", I chuckled.

"Ah, I see" Val said while finishing wrapping my leg," That is a good reason why he wouldn't be there. Besides, I agree with you, he did deserve that."

Vince walked over to me once he saw that Val was finished. Before he could even attempt to pick me up again, I hopped off the table, and swiftly started to limp to the door.

Vincenzo and Val walked beside me. I tried to stay a few steps behind them considering I had no idea where I was going. It took us about ten or so minutes to reach the bottom floor. We were on the third floor and I was moving slower than a snail.

My four elder brothers were already seated when we arrived. They all seemed impatient that it took so long for our arrival. Once I took my seat, the front door was slammed shut. The sound bounced off the walls of the house.

A few seconds later, Leo's look alike entered the dining room. Then it hit me like a brick wall... Lorenzo Roman. I glared daggers at him as he took his seat directly across from me. I attempted to take calming breaths... it was not working.

The last words he spoke to me echoed through my mind.

"You're the reason Mama is dead."

I couldn't take it anymore. I picked up the steak knife and threw it at the wall. Ironically it hit a framed photo, and went right into Lorenzo's face. I stood up quickly, my chair falling onto the floor.

I stormed off into a random direction. My anger was getting the better of me. I didn't care where I ended up. I just need to calm myself before I do anything else reckless.

I soon found myself inside a gym. Workout machinery lined the walls of the room. I went over to the punching bag in the corner. Martino was nowhere to be found so it will have to do instead.

I instantly began to slam my fists into the bag. I lost count of how many times my hands made contact with it. I could feel the aching in my knuckles, however I did not care. Nor did I want to stop my attack on the punching bag.

I was then pulled away from the bag, I was ready to kill whoever it was. I glared at their hands to see if I could determine which of my brothers were about to die. The hands were way too tan to be any of my siblings.

I turned around and I froze. I had to fight with my body to not let tears stream down my face. I leaped at him and wrapped my arms tightly around his torso.

"I missed you so damn much", I cried.