Chapter - 37

Thoda sa pyaar hua hai...
Thoda hai baki...

Kajal to dil de hi chuki..... Hoooo...
Bus Raj ki haa hai baki😍😍😍😍😍

Hello, Salaam, Namaskar my ⭐⭐⭐starry buddies and welcome back.....

Here's the next update with a new twist today.... But what twist 🤔🤔

For that, read the story...
Happy Reading☺☺☺

*****

In the previous chapter, we've seen that finally Raj confessed that he likes Kajal a lot and her presence matters to him.... He felt desirable feelings for that first time, when he saw her wet.... But what happened that he, Suddenly asked her for a date....

Now Present....

After changing his clothes, Raj sat on the bed in a deep thinking.

"Now I can't stop myself to go near her..... And is it wrong??? Raj thought

" No!! Absolutely not.... there's nothing wrong to go near your wife... You're bound to each other for seven lives... there's nothing wrong in feeling affection for her"said his heart.

"But you've always faced disappointment, whenever you went behind it.... Love is not for you Raj and dont forget you're a man of disciples... You shouldn't watch a girl with lustful eyes" Scolded his mind.

"But it's not wrong to watch your wife.... And it's surely not lust but!!! Raj halted on his thoughts.

He closed his eyes and took deep breaths. He opened his orbs feeling content and thought, " Whatever it is.... But now this feeling become inseparable from me... I can't ignore it because..... It gives me solace... Her smile, her affection her touch... Gives me solace.... My wife... My Kajal gives me solace...

I can't deny the fact that now she became an essential part of my life and myself....I want her with me all the time,maybe this thought is insane....but, I can't help it....
. If it is love, than I'm ready to give myself a chance.

Raj smiled after deciding something, he took out his phone and dialled Jai.

"Don't worry bro... It'll just like you want... Finally you showed sone courage!!! Jai said and disconnected the call after Raj's instructions.

Raj smiled and said, " You've tried very hard to make our relation better.... Now it's my turn!!!

****
When he reached their bedroom, he saw his cute little wife is feeling her hairline with the Vermilion of his name, he smiled and she noticed him then only.

While she's coming towards him with an innocent smile, she's totally unaware of the fact that her beautiful and tempting Indian look is making her husband crazy for her more.