| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ᴄʟᴏᴡɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ |

« ᵣₒbₒ Fᵢzz »

____________________________________________________________________________

Moments after calming Blitzo down, you roamed the theme park for quite a bit and took a look around with Blitzo following you close behind like a lost puppy and won't leave you alone.

"What'cha lookin' at, sweetie?" Your boss appears right next to you, causing you to jolt in surprise. He chuckles at this, scanning the booth you're observing. "Oh, what do we have here?" He notices the displays in front and fish one of the items there. You watch what he's doing then see him pull up a pairing keychains, which is a heart separated in half with different colors.

Blitzo gives you one of his most shit-eating grins while wiggling his eyebrows, you suddenly grew flustered by it and laugh nervously. "I should probably go to Mil and Mox, I think they're calling me..." You speedwalked your way towards the couple, causing Blitzo to scamper around the booth. "W-Wait—!" He yells running after you, but not before snatching the item he found and bought two drinks from a different booth.

You hear Millie reminisce about the theme park she used to visit, then have them notice you. "Heya, [n/n]. Enjoying your time here so far?" Millie gives you a smile, you just nodded yet unsurely. "Oh c'mon Mil, I don't think anyone would enjoy this creepshow of a theme park..." Moxxie narrows his eyes around him in alert, Millie dismisses him. "Oh, please hun. It's just Loo Loo Land! Probably just the atmosphere you don't like."

You feel Blitzo join in. "Listen to your hoe, Mox." He stood beside you, drinking from a Loo Loo cup. You glance at him. "Here, this one's for ya" He winks flirtatiously, pushing the other cup for you to take. You mutter a low thank you. "No problem! Anything for my love~" He nuzzles his face on you.

"Aaaaanndd that's my cue to leave." You moved away, resulting with him falling to the ground. He immediately gets up again, seeing as you approach both Stolas and Octavia. Blitzo turns over to his employees.

"Alright, I'll take first watch—" Moxxie and Millie gives him a stare. "—wiiiiiittthh the love of my life, of course. So I'll let you guys have a lil fun." He winks. With that, Millie runs off, carrying Moxxie over her head with excitement.

Blitzo chuckles enthusiastically, turning to leave then giddily run towards where you're at and tackles you shortly.

____________________________________________________________________________

You were now walking along side the Goetic royalties to look after them while they take a look around each booths they pass by, having Blitzo conspicuously following along too.

"Fuckin' pricks are all over this place!" He cusses, watching him fiddle with his gun as he jumps down beside you. "You've killed many more before, why complain about it now of all times?" He scoffs, folding his arms. "That isn't the issue here!!—" He then throws his arms around him, gesturing every direction. "ALL OF THESE SONS OF BITCHES WON'T STOP GETTING THEIR PERVERTED GAZES ON YOU!" He huffs. "That's suppose to be MY job!!"

You just rolled your [e/c] eyes, he pouts at you. "What?" You just sighed and shook your head, walking ahead with him cautiously following behind. You told him he's suppose to be guarding the prince and his daughter instead of you. "Oh, fuck that. I have better things to protect." He coos at you, you pushed him off of you and tell him to focus.

You hear someone gasp very loudly. "OH LOOK VIA!" Turning over to Stolas, you see him pull Octavia. "You used to cry such tears of joy in his shows." Octavia's eyes dilate in terror, looking forward.