| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: ʙᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴡɪɴ |

« ₗₒₛₑᵣ'ₛ ₜₐₖₑ »

____________________________________________________________________________

As you and Blitzo attempt to finish off another target after his tiny confrontation from before, you hear a loud booming roar coming from over the ocean. Looking over towards the sea, you see a ginormous abomination of a sea creature looming its figure across the beach.

"MILLIE! What in heavens?!"

You yell over to them from afar, but they're unable to hear you due to the the people already panicking from what they're witnessing.

"Oh great..." Blitzo mutters, snapping the target's neck and watch what's happening. He then sees Moxxie get grabbed, getting swallowed by the monsterous fish and have Millie chase after them for his rescue. But not before she steals and makes a molotov from a nearby civilian's alcohol (which she killed) and threw it on the living monstrosity.

It didn't take her long before she finally saves Moxxie and have him thrown out to where you and Blitzo are standing, you remotely reacted and raised both of your arms as Moxxie's figure came close to where you stood. You successfully catch him effortlessly and feel him cling onto you while in his drunken state as he unconsciously murmur about how much he loves his wife and also about how he keeps having strange feelings about you. He also reeks of beer. You just hope Blitzo didn't clearly understood any of what he said.

"God, I looOooaoOVE a pERson who cAN hOld me liKE a KIng—" He suddenly yells, one arm wrapping around your neck to avoid him falling from your arms. You feel him snuggle close to your chest, making your whole body go stiff as you hear someone grumble sorely beside you. You glance at the only person standing next to you, only to see Blitzo glaring daggers at Moxxie before shooting a standby closeby.

"Mox, I am not below of shooting a married man for having feelings towards someone who's already taken to begin with." Blitzo says, straightforwardly with an unimpressed look.

"I beg to differ, sir..." You reply, Moxxie laughs out loud. "Hah! You just got rejected, siiiiiirrr–" Moxxie slurs in his current state. With that, the imp in your arms abruptly goes limp, possibly fainting from how much he drank. Blitzo groans and goes in front of you.

"Just... Just drop him somewhere. I-I don't like how he's clinging onto you." He didn't bother waiting for your response and just pulled Moxxie away from you, leaving him on the sand.

Before long, both of you notice Millie making her way out of the water while panting and catching her breath. "Oohhh! Way to go off, Mils!" Blitzo compliments her as she shake her head. "Is Mox okay??" She asks worriedly, you just point towards where her husband is at, which was on the ground, and watch her go over to him and hug him while giggling very happily. It was a wholesome sight despite them literally being both demons.

Because of this, Blitzo starts to groan, appearing distasteful towards the couple. "Okay, this is too wholesome for my liking—" You watch him curtly pause then smirk at your way, wiggling his eyebrows. "Ehh??~" He raises both arms, earnestly asking for a hug from you. You stayed quiet and unmoving, giving him a dubious look then wore a dot-eyed expression.

"Oh, c'mon! At LEAST let me get a hug from my favorite person in all hell!!" He whines childishly, pouting at you. You roll your eyes playfully then raise both of your arms in front of him as a signature for a hug. He was taken aback at this for a moment but see him bashfully hide his face and scream in his hands before trying to regain his posture, readying himself to embrace you—

"Blitzo."

He was suddenly stopped, his mood rapidly going 180° at the sound of his name being called. "Oh perfeeeeect... That must be—" He turns around towards the source and furiously glares at them. "—the whores..." He finishes off, gesturing his arms to them. His long tail tucked you behind him just so you're hidden from them.

You still caught a glimpse of them though, it was Verosika and her other fellow succubi.

She backhandedly compliments your colleagues about handling the fish monster and hear Millie remarks about it, throwing back a flask to Verosika who swiftly catches it and drops it to one of her posse. Moxxie's drunken state soon joins in, mocking them for their actions and that they're going to be in great trouble for it.

Verosika scoffs. "Yeah, well– You three nasty–ass gremlins will be in shit for not being in disguises!" She retorts back, Moxxie was about to respond but he falls face first on the ground and struggles to stand back up halfway. "A human called me a possum... I am NOT a possum!" He says first, slumping back down again.

"That beer really did a number on him, huh..." You whisper, then notice Blitzo move away from his spot and tells Verosika he wouldn't tell anyone about their fuck up if they agree to let him use the parking space, to which she begrudgingly agrees to. "... Fine..."

Before any of you could celebrate for all of your victory though, Blitzo clears his throat loud enough for the succubus to hear and have her attention back on him. He looks at her expectantly for another answer, even though he already looks like he knows it, but wants to hear it loud and clear from the succubus herself.

Verosika groans even more loud and pinches the bridge of her nose in irritation, not wanting to respond either. However, this won't end unless she does it so...

"Ugh, fine! I won't get to keep [y/n]...this time..." She murmurs the last part.

"I'm sorry what was that??~" Blitzo taunts her, leaning forward with a smug grin. Verosika reluctantly repeats again, becoming even more livid at every second.

"I said you get to keep them yourself!!!—" She points on Blitzo then on you next while emphasizing you both, becoming even more pissed. But Blitzo only laughs back mockingly and jumps around you victoriously. "WE FUCKING WON!" He yells on top of his lungs, suddenly carrying you off your feet and spun with you around as Millie joins in the victory dance.

Verosika clicks her tongue in annoyance at the sight of this.

Afterwards, you saw her rapidly turning her gaze on you, making you jolt from her fiercing stare. A smirk slowly made its way back on her lips as you make eye contact with her. "—at least for now, you'll get to have them, Blitzo..." Your keen ears hear her mutter, only audible for you to hear clearly.

You gulp at this as you felt uneasy at to what she meant by that. What does she mean for now—

"C'mon, sweetie! Let's go back and park our fat fucking car in our fat fucking space!" Blitzo grabs you, interrupting your train of thoughts. He soon calls Loona over not long after and begins to enter the portal, following both Millie and Moxxie.

But before you could jump in, you caught a glimpse of Verosika grinning at you with mischief. Her lips mouthing something, yet you could easily make out of it.

"Ta ta, sweetheart..."

____________________________________________________________________________

| End of chapter 9 |

____________________________________________________________________________

I'm not sure how i should write the next one after this one since it's gonna be about the CHERUBS blah blah blah

Tbh I'm stuck between choosing if i should let the reader tag along with all the disguise thing with Blitzo and the others on the mortal world

or just let the reader stay-something different will happen ofc but idk what y'all think about it if i choose to take a turn from the plot of the episode itself

a/n