chapter-5

After the incident Lisa was just frustrated she asked for Riana advice she told her that it's good that he know now you don't have to burden your heart but Lisa was not satisfied with her suggestion her heart was aching on the other side Adrian was really very exasperated Lisa's words were roaming in his mind "she hate me till now" he mumbled and left out a tired sigh , he asked Len to drink with him when Len came he directly asked him "why did you came with Ms. Johnson today, do you know her"
By seeing Adrian's condition he just felt sympathy towards him he then remembered that Lisa told him not to tell so he maintained his promise to Lisa though Adrian was his childhood friend but he didn't wanted to create more mess he said " No , I just coincidently got to know that she was your secretary and she was hot too so I came with her"
"Ohh! I don't know you remembered or not but she is Lisa Johnson the one we use to bully in high school "
"WTF she is so hot, I will court after her from now on"
"Shutup you pervert! She is not your type so keep your eyes away from her"
"You only want me here to discuss about that girl"
"No I called you because I want to drink"
"It's getting late dude go home, and inform Jessa the way you left the event she was worried so call her"
"Hmm"
"Adrian listen to me if you don't love Jessa just leave her, why you want to ruin her life and hurt her emotionally,do you remember how you hurted someone 7years before or you forgot"
"I remembered very well, I will inform Jessa just go home I will bee fffffine"

***

Next day Lisa woke up as usual she got ready and went to Adrian's house, she was very professional women she knows how to differentiate personal life from professional life
She entered there was dark every where in his house she switched on the lights then head towards his room she knocked the door
"Mr. Rains  are you there "
But there was no reply she was worried so she entered there was no one on the room just then she felt someone's hand on her waist she turned back It was Adrian who pulled her in his torso she was shocked "Hmm you really putted that mask very well bubu"
"WTH Mr. Rains leave me"
"No! I want to see your beauty which you were hiding from so long"
"Are you mad, if you behave this way I will hate you even more Adrian "
For the first time he heard his name from her mouth he was happy sad he released her
"If you hate me so much why are you even doing this job just leave"
"I  already told you the reason Mr. Rains, we just have to keep our professional life and personal life different, I just hope you can understand that"
" ....."
" I may leave Mr. Rains" saying that she left for the company
When she reached she arranged all the things for Adrian just when she was done she received a text , it was from Len

" Now Adrian knows everything would that mean I will be losing you as my lunch partner "
" No that won't be happening for now, as you are my friend to whom I trust and ask for help"
" Ohh godd I was worried sick that , our agreement ended"
She sended him laughing emojis
Adrian suddenly  entered her cabin and saw her laughing looking at her phone
" what happened Ms. Johnson, you look so happy"

When she heard his voice she looked up and said
" Nothing  Mr. Rains do you need anything you came all by yourself you shod just have pressed the buzzer"

"Are you avoiding me bubu"

" Mr. Rains I have already told you to not to call me that whatever, Ms. Jessa wants to see you and she booked quasi restaurant for the two of you "

"Are you avoiding me"

"Mr. Rains I don't mix my personal and professional life and if I were to avoid you, I would have already left
It's already lunch time Mr. Rains you should head towards quasi restaurant, I have something to do so I may leave"

She left Adrian was just feeling frustrated whenever he talks to her he gets more  infuriated just then his phone rang "hello" when he heard the news he got shocked " okay I will come this evening dad you can give me details"

When Lisa reached Cafe Len was not there she get seated to her usual place and waited for him, he reached 5 mins layer
"Sorry for keep you waiting, btw you look great without that ugly plaster "
" first of all thankyou and It's nothing and I am the one who should say sorry, to you because I came in between of two of your friendship"
"No its not like that and I am glad that you didn't told him anything about Me I didn't expected that, I m just happy that I met you again"
He smiled by saying
" I glad to meet you too, I should just get going its already late"
She smiled at him and left
On the way to the company her phone rang  she picked it up and said "Good afternoon dad, OK dad I will be there"
When she reached company Adrian was not there she told sia that she is taking half day due to family issues and then left for the hotel in which her father called her, on the way she called Liam " Hey brother do you know what father Will be saying"
"  Lisa I actually cannot tell you because father strictly told me that he will tell you, but remember one thing it's important for us"
"OK! Brother "
When she reached venue she called darry
"Father I am here where you are"
"Wait I am sending someone to take you here"
"OK! Father"
Sometime later one man came and took her to the dining area of the hotel its obvious that her father booked whole floor, when she reached there she saw backside of two men's who were sitting across her father, she was just confused what was happening, she still doesn't have any clue and when she saw person's face who were seated before her father she just got shocked and with the questioning look she said

"Mr. Rains what are you doing here?"

" Lisa get seated first father will explain you every thing" darry said

" OK! Father"she said and got seated beside darry

"Father please explain me now what you wanted to say and What Mr. Rains is doing here"

"I called you here to tell you that you are getting married to chairman Rains son Adrian"
When those word's reached her earlobes she got up and said "father I want to talk to you alone"
"Chairman Rains we'll be coming shortly"
When they reached at the corner Lisa said
" sorry to disappoint you father but that won't happen not in this life"
Darry got tensed after hearing that he said "Lisa  what's wrong with you, Adrian is perfect man for you"
"Father I don't know what you are thinking but I don't like him at all and second thing is that he already has a girlfriend and I don't want to be that person who stealed someone's boyfriend and the most important thing is that he is my boss I just cannot marry him"
"Ohk! I don't wanted to tell you that but our company is not in very good state with this marriage our country will gain huge profit, I just can hope you will understand the situation "
"I need to think " said Lisa
"Thankyou Lisa I know I am not good father and you have to bear all these thing please try to forgive me"
"......"
She said nothing but her father can even understood her silence on the other hand Adrian's was shocked too he didn't expected things to turn like this he just gave the questioning look to his father
"Son try to understand this is a business marriage and it is really important for our country too if both the companies joined there hand we will become more powerful "
"I just need time dad, I am not ready to settle down it'sjust too early and the most important thing maybe she is beautiful but I don't like her at all "

"It's not your choice Adrian, you have to get marriedto Lisa for the sake of company " said chairman Rains

"I will think"
"That's like my boy"

Lisa and darry got back
"I think our children need sometime to think so we should give them sometime to get interaction with each other" said darry to which Henry Adrian's father agreed