chapter 8

"Now leave me Mr. Rains ,and please don't grab my waist like that in coming future"
"Why not you are going to be Mrs Rains, we have to do it in public".
"OK so only in public , in alone time please try to maintain 2 feet distance , anyways I got one request"
He released her and said
"Request"
"Ya please don't break your relationship with Ms. Jessa or I would say tell her about contractual marriage, I don't want to spoil her relationship with you just because of this fake marriage, we both hate each other so I will not meddle between your life and I expect this from you too"
"I would appreciate your concern for Jessa but I had already broken up with her"
" I don't want to interfere in your life nor I care but if you are serious, today Ms. Jessa gave interview and in that interview she mentioned you as her boyfriend"
"WTF , I need to talk to her, let's go to our parents first"
She nodded
They both left Lisa beforehand told her father, Adrian informed his on the way then Mr. Henry told him to visit the same restaurant , both of them reached the restaurant
"Mr. Rains don't over do the things before parents and please try to maintain the 2 feet distance "
"We are in public I might have to do that for the sake of father's reputation"
She gave him a sarcastic glance
They both reached the dining space as usual their father's booked whole floor and They were both seated beside each other, Adrian got seated
"Sit over here bubu" he said by tapping beside him
"......" She said nothing just got seated
"Now you both have decided so when are you guys decided to do marriage ceremony" asked Darry and Henry together
"Hold on Dad and Mr. Rains we will not do any ceremony will just be getting marriage certificate"
"Call me dad Lisa and why you don't want a ceremony, it is dream of every girl to get a huge wedding"
"Father she is introvert and does not like socializing so will be getting marriage certificate day after tomorrow"
She glanced at him when he said day after tomorrow's statement
"Okay" said both the father's as they don’t want to pressurize them
"Then we may leave we have so preparation to do as she is shifting with me"
Then both of them leaved on the way Lisa asked him" care to explain what you did over there, like day after tomorrow and who is moving in with you I will not leave my apartment"
"Didn't you said you want to get married early and divorce early so I said day after tomorrow and if you have problem with moving in with me be ready explaining things to your as well as my father "
She was just left speech less
"Drop me home its late"
"It's only 9 o clock don't tell me you sleep this early"
"No but zen would be waiting "
"From now on don't contact any male human because it's not good for my image at public"
"Why? You are playboy before public even if I have contact with male humans that doesn't create any major change to your image in  public and we will not reveal our relationship before anyone other than our families"
"OK that will be great I can still have as many girlfriend's as I want then "
"Yes Mr. Rains you can have as many girlfriend's as you want in coming future , and when will make the contract  of one year"
"I have already contacted my lawyer friend, it will be ready by tomorrow"
"Okay then good night Mr.Rains"
He dropped her and said
"Good night bubu, will meet tomorrow"

***

Lisa woke up it was Sunday so she don't have to rush to office nor Adrian's home she showered and wore a simple yellow floral dress it was sleeveless with denim jacket, she made a down pony.
She then texted zen
"Sorry zen we couldn't met yesterday let's meet today for breakfast in our usual Cafe"
Zen immediately replied her back
"Stop apologizing I know you very well you must have some reasons, let's meet but as a punishment you will pay "
She giggled
"Yes sir"
When Lisa reached the Cafe she got seated at her usual place then waitress came
"Ms may I bring your usual "
Lisa nodded, while waiting for zen she looked around, she saw Jessa talking to a man , she don't usually eavesdrop on anyone but Jessa was loud she heard some of the things on there conversation
"It's happening because of that whore, I still don't know what to do"
She only heard this, but she didn't cared at all after all she is Adrian's girlfriend or ex girlfriend its his headache to handle her she didn't care at all after a while zen reached
"Sorry to keep you waiting beautiful, traffic here is mess"
"No problem in keep waiting, I offended you last night"
"Are you serious, I was just joking its seems like you have many things to tell me"
"You know me so well" she said by smiling
"Shoot"
"I talked to Adrian yesterday and we both agreed to 1 year marriage contract, later we talked to our parents so we are getting marriage certificate tomorrow and today will sign the contract"
"Are you not happy coming out of mess"
"I am nor happy nor sad its just I don't have any kind of feeling for that man I am just afraid how long this one year will be for me, though I already cleared that I don't want to reveal this relationship in public for this whole one year"
"Just remember one thing Lisa I am here for you, and if anything goes wrong I will handle the situation for you, just do as your mind says to you and after 1 year I will have my chance to know you " he said by giggling
"Whatever, I know that I have you Riana in my side"
"Now just stop talking sentimental I want to eat"
They both ate , zen was dropping Lisa off just then she received call from adrian"
"Where are you"
"None of your concern" she replied
"I am coming your home to pick you for signing the contract"
"No need just text me the place"
"Ms. Johnson are you avoiding me"
"Why would I do that just text me the place I will be there"
She ended the call
"This giiiiiiiiirrrrrlllllllll I want to kill her" Adrian mumbled