2) Where is our Blessing?

This song ^ right here is dedicated to our Rehmaat and her Bestie. (Please play this song when the flashback starts ❤️) "Vele"

 (Please play this song when the flashback starts ❤️) "Vele"

**************************************

"Papa ji we are worried for her." Asked the impatient Mother.

"Where is she, you are her partner, she tells you everything." The worried father Quarried.

"She is exactly where she should be and where you have forbidden her from going." The calm Grandfather replied.

"That's because you know what happened on her last exam day and they don't want our Rehmaat there and they might hurt her. They are influencial people, you know they can hurt her." Harpreet tried to reason.

" I very well remember what happened that day and that's why I know she will handle the situation wisely. She loves Ruhanika too much and somewhere deep down you both knew that she will not sit silently, don't you both remember that day where she bravely fought for her Basanti."

"Flashback" (play the song now)

"We did it meri Basanti, today was our last board exam and after 1 month our results will be out and than we will chase our dreams! Wohoooo party!" An over excited Rehmaat said or more like shouted.

"Veeru calm down everyone is staring." Her bestfriend said in a hushed tone.

"Arre meri Basanti they are not staring because of me instead they are staring at you, why are you soo beautiful!" Rehmaat whined while talking like a Charmer that she is.

Her bestfriend blushed" Now stop being a Charmer Veeru and call aunty once to tell her that we will come late as her daughter wants to celebrate in our canteen."

"Ok Basanti I will talk to Preeti meanwhile you go and place the order, I am hungry

"Ok Basanti I will talk to Preeti meanwhile you go and place the order, I am hungry." she said while making dramatic faces. Rehmaat kept standing there and Ruhanika started to go towards the canteen.

"Ruhanika" A teenage boy who was standing on the terrace shouted."I love you Ruhanika accept my love, otherwise I will jump from here."

Many people started gathering on the ground floor. Ruhanika was shocked to the core. And after his threat she was a bit scared too,her eyes were searching for her Veeru.

"Arre Basanti I am here. See here, up, up!" She heard Rehmaat shouting.

There, just behind that boy stood her half crazy bestfriend waving her hands excitingly. Ruhi smiled faintly she knew her Veeru will handle everything now. Her faint smile turned into a full blown laughter when she heard there conversation.

"If you are here to stop me than it is of no use, just tell your bestfriend to accept my love other wise I will jump!" The boy shouted.

"Just because I call her Basanti doesn't mean that you will become Veeru and than when you will try to commit suicide saying lines like I can't live without you. That you will do the ultimate Nibba suicide drama and she will accept you, only I am her Veeru and this Veeru can break bones really well. " saying this she slapped the daylight out of that boy.

And while punching him she shouted "And who told you that I am here to stop you, Gareebon ke third class majnu , C category ki movie ke b category ke side character. I am not here to stop you, instead I am here so that if by any chance you change your mind than I will push you myself." she grabbed him from his collar and dragged him towards the edge.

"No, no please I sorry." That boy shouted now scared out of his wits

"Say sorry didi to my Basanti." Rehmaat growled.

"Sorry Didi" he shouted and ran away from there as Rehmaat released him.

Everyone shouted and hooted for Rehmaat. Just as she was about to turn, she slipped. Everyone gasped but she some how regained her balance .

"Miss clumsymess! " everyone shouted together and Ruhanika was throwing daggers at her through her eyes "oh teri" saying this Rehmaat gave a sheepish smile and she came down,her Basanti hugged her tightly.

" See I told you, you are too beautiful meri Basanti even with tears in your eyes you are looking beautiful."

"Pagal" Ruhanika giggled.

"Flashback ends"

"She is safe and she will call you as soon as she will reach there" Harpreet and kulveer signed listening to the head of the family.

"May waheguru protect our daughters." Harpreet said.

"Harpreet Puttar she will call you, now don't make that face instead make some delicious lassi." and with that Brar family laughed.

***************************************

(Vocabulary)

"Aare ohh- damn, you

2) meri- My

3) didi- sister in Punjabi

4) ooh teri- ooh damn

**************************************