~ CHAPTER 5 ~

WARNING:- NOT PROOFREAD

After few days

"You said you'll make them come close, but you're doing nothing?" Chiding, Aashish smacked Parth's arm.

"It'll take time uncle. To understand how they are? By the way, I was about to make a move today. Ask that Sahil come over here, Now!" Parth said, thinking about how to play the thing in front of this family.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" Asked Sahil panting.

"Everything is fine! We just called you, coz we thought you'd be free at this time!" Said parth shrugging his shoulders.

"What?" Sahil screamed taking a seat beside Aashish who nodded his head.

"You do not have any work to do anyway, why are you overreacting?" Parth stared at Sahil.

"Am I? Do you even know how busy I was at work?" Sighing Sahil glared at parth who just rose his brows.

"Really? I thought you were on a date with that Riya." Parth said to Sahil who choked while drinking water. Aashish looked on.

"Who's Riya?" Aashish couldn't help but ask.

"Maamu, you know right I'm not at all into girls. That too these modern girls! No way!" Sahil glared at parth while saying.

"Accha, but we were not talking about you being into girls or not," Parth smirked.

"See, that is why I would never believe in you. That day also, when I called you to pick me up, you said you were busy and can't make it up, but when I saw you with that girl, I made my mind that I would never believe in your words." Parth booked Sahil, grinning inside.

"Sahil. You're gone now." Screaming at Sahil, Aashish got up and took a stick while seeing that Sahil ran around followed by both Aashish and Parth.

"Help, Help, Neil, Avi, Bebe... Aah... Maamu, he's lying. Aah..." Sahil screamed running all around the living room while the family members gathered hearing all the Screams.

"Dad..." Hearing Avni's scream, Aashish, Sahil, and Parth stopped in their tracks. "What's wrong? And what's that in your hand? You're beating Sahil with that?" Avni gasped in shock.

"He's lying all the time to us saying he's not at all interested in girls and won't marry anyone this soon," Aashish replied panting "But, he's seeing someone. Tell me is that fair?"

"Who said this all to you?" Avni asked raising her brows and looking at Three of them and Neil who came to them now.

"Parth!" Aashish said pointing towards Parth who's standing there folding his hands.

"Really dad! You trusted him despite Sahil. Moreover, you just met him a few days back." Avni questioned her dad glaring at Parth who gulped down his forming lump.

"Agar Parth ne bola hai, then it must be true. He never lies and not to me moreover." Ashish held his head high.

"Really?" Avni popped up her eyebrow.

"If that is not true then ask Sahil to show his phone and his messages with that girl," Parth said looking at Avni and then Sahil.

"No way!" Sahil screamed and jogged towards the stairs and left from there.

"If this is all are not true then why would Sahil leave like this? Tell me?" Aashish asked Avni while she just kept mum.

"Cause he has no courage to hear someone speaking the truth of his life," Parth said.