-𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀
2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀2005

Nothing last forever but this gonna take me down.”

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍,

trapped in the cell and lost to everything happening in the outside world. Steel walls like familiar friends looked back at her, only instead offering kindness and understanding, it almost felt like the walls mocked her.

The wall's glare almost matched that of her guards that were stationed outside her door, but at least the walls didn’t yell at her in Russian. 

For what felt like months, Maggie had been restricted in her room and the only time she had been allowed to leave the small room was to either train or visit the medical bay. The only faces she had really seen that weren’t her own, were the faces of the guards and staff or him. The Soldier. 

After returning back from the mission and being locked in her cell, Maggie had been surprised to see the tall and almost frightening figure of the Soldier that stood outside her door with the other usual guards that had been posted outside her door. But nothing had been more surprising for her than to see his eyes for the first time.

Maggie the first time she had seen his eyes, had been rudely awoken by the sharp and almost painful sound of her cell door being banged on.

She had learned quickly that if the guards didn’t rush in her room and order her in Russian to follow them. That they would hit the door to let her know. Which they had done this time and even if the sound made her sensitive ears wince, it was better than having them yell at her. 

With weary and sore limbs from sleeping on a metal cot, the young widow got up and ignored the freezing metal floors that almost burned from how cold they were.

Even wearing the thin wool socks she was given hardly made her feet feel warm. Maggie then made her way to the door and taking a deep breath, she let the cool air steady her for the day of pain that no doubt awaited her.