-𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘
2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

Hand in Hand”

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄

walked back inside the safehouse, but she wasn’t dumb enough to think that no one was up. That only a couple of feet away in the kitchen, talking in morse code were the other three. Though she tried to not think that maybe they were talking about her and her little episode last night, as she walked inside the kitchen. 

Sitting together just like she had already knew they would be, was Natalia, Yelena, and Clint with three small cups of coffee in front of them. Showing her that they had been up just as long as she had, and maybe for Natalia and Clint even longer if the shadows under their eyes were anything to go by. 

All three looked up at the sound of her not so quiet footsteps, eyes searching over her worriedly but ultimately surprised when they saw the squirming blobs of white and black fur in her arms. 

“Maggie, what in the hell do you have in your arms?” 

Natalia had been the first one to address the small wriggling kittens that she had found, her eyes weary as she stared at the now meowing animals. 

Yelena snorted, “I’m pretty sure they’re koshki, Natalia. You know the little fuzzy creatures that like milk and meow a lot.”

Maggie chuckled when she saw the pointed look Natalia sent the younger blond widow, unamused line forming on her lips. Clint also laughed lightly at her sarcastic words. 

“I wasn’t asking you now was I? Umnik.” she said. 

Maggie with the two kittens in tow, walked over to the table and gently placed the hyper-active kittens on the table. Walking over to the fridge in the hopes of getting them something to ate as they looked too small for their size.