「 Hashira Meeting」

This isn't exactly a chapter, this is more of a special, a side chapter. I'll make side chapters of scenes that happened in both the Kny and Naruto show (Like Kakashi and Shinobu when they were younger).

More art I did

More art I did. (I've been seeing people do fan arts like this. So I wanted to do one too. This art is like almost a year old)

Also, this chapter took place a couple years before (Y/n) departed for the hidden leaf, so she looks different. Her hair is short, like Shinobu's when her hair is down, with different shades of blue. And this is her outfit back then. The haori,uniform, and boots is what she's wearing. OC doesn't belong to me. The outfit is just an example of her attire since she is the Night Hashira.

Also, I've just added some voice actresses for our fellow protagonist

Also, I've just added some voice actresses for our fellow protagonist. Go back to the profile chapter to see!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

At the Demon slayer Corps」

"Wake up. Hey, I said Wake up!" A kakushi was trying to wake up a boy with maroon hair and a scar, who was currently unconscious.

"Wake... Hey! Hey you! Come on, you! Come on! Are you going to sleep all day?!" The kakushi asked in frustration.

"Wake the hell up will ya?!" The maroon haired demon slayer finally woke up alarmed.

"Bummer. I heard he was a demon slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab-lookiny kid, huh?"

"And we're here for this boy's trial! I see!"

"..."

'To think that he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon... Now that's a beautiful sibling love! How brave!'

"Wh-Who are these peopl--" the kakushi slammed his hand on the boy's head to shut him up.

"Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you?"