《Characters》

Hey!

This is my first fiction also first in my mother language [TELUGU]

Male Lead:

VAISHNAV: He is mysterious yet jovial and friendly, currently and to say he's helping his father in their restaurant and event management business.

Female lead:

SHASHI: She is studying MBBS 5th year. She's an Ambivert and to spill the beans, She has a secret crush on VAISHNAV.

Other Characters:

Mythri: Sister of Vaishnav, completed the graduation. She's so cool and savage.

Kaushik: Brother of Shashi, completed his graduation and now he has his own start up MPP (Memory Party Planners) well just as any typical brother he's also protective for his sister and family.

<A/N: Not me remembering Man Power Planning as MPP 🤡>

Deepti: Bestie of Shashi and Mythri, studying in same college and class as Shashi but the girl is sweet yet sassy.

Deepak: Bestie of Vaishnav and Kaushik and he's a police officer.

Hemanth: Younger brother of Vaishnav and Mythri as well as the most naughtiest one of the gang.

•••

Families:

Lakshmi: Head of the family. Wife of late. Krishna Rao. Mother of Rajaram and Gowri. Grandma of five VAISHNAV, KAUSHIK, SHASHI, MYTHRI and HEMANTH. Sweet lady, no partiality among her children.

Rajaram: Son of Lakshmi. Husband of Parvathi. Father of Kaushik and Shashi. By profession he's a doctor with specialization in cardiology and his passion towards his field made his daughter too take the same and serve for the people like he did and doing now.

Parvathi: Just like any other Mother loves her children (Kaushik and Shashi) to the core, never had the difference of girl and boy. A housewife whose salary is the happiness of her family.

Gowri: Daughter of Lakshmi. Wife of Chandra. Mother of Vaishnav, Mythri and Hemanth. Always wishing for the happiness of her family and hoping that no danger is near to her children.

Chandra: Husband of Gowri. Handling his restaurant business with the help of his son and now his newly joined son-in-law (because in telugu, the relation will be like this only.)

Since many people are having doubts regarding the telugu relations, I am clearing one of them here.

One, Shashi & Vaishnav, Mythri and Kaushik are cross cousins so they can marry each other as per our Telugu norms which are common in Tamil as well so don't come saying that it's an incest.

Two, the most appeared comment till now. Who is BAVA or that relation?

Bava is a common word for three to four relations so let me tell them to you.

Assuming that you're a girl*

First, your father's sister has a son who is elder than you then he will your bava. And the same like your mother's brother has a son who is elder than you then he will be your bava.

Second, your elder sister's husband is called as bava. Like Jiju in Hindi.

Third, your husband's elder brother is also called as bava. Don't bring your relations in ours. Respect both.

Fourth, it's difficult to understand, your brother's wife has a brother like your bhabhi has a bhai (elder or younger) he will also be your bava.

And another add up is, nowadays the wives are calling their husbands as bava though they don't share that relation. My elder sister-in-law calls my elder brother bava only though theirs was purely arranged marriage with no connections. So bava can be used as a word referring to husband.

I hope I almost cleared your doubts regarding this relation. If not, please hesitate to ask me 🤪

•••

Well that's all for the characters and for this I'm not giving any pictures of cast. So you're free to imagine the couple you ship or want to see.

Read. Vote. Comment. Share.

Till then. Bye. Allah Hafiz.