《47》

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

She had a determined look on her face and a sense of fulfillment in her eyes. They missed it last time, the defeat still mocked her for failing to fulfill and put a period to the hatred of 3 years.

Who said time traveling is not possible, though not physically. In this two months, she remembered the unexpected two days of her life always. One when she lost everything to him and the other when she was about snatch everything from him.

He was calculative, no doubt he's killed her most important person. Be it victory or defeat, one should complete it rather being partial. So she decided to let him experience the pain wholly and none to share.

She was looking at the house of the person which destroyed her home being dolled up like a bride. Of course, why it wouldn't? Afterall it's the house of a wedding.

A fake sinister smiled adorned on her lips as she walked into the house. Her eyes wanted to snatch the happiness but she knew it's not the time.

Vaishnav was running here and there, for being the brother of the bride he got some extra rituals too. And his another brother is with his sil which intrigued him more than ever.

Welcoming the guests and exchanging the pleasantries, it's being a difficult task for him followed by a question "What you doing now?" He always has been a less people person. And knew how his relatives marked a rude tag on him with a gossip that they are going to pity his future wife.

Wife huh! Did she had the morning meditation? He thought.

Without second thoughts, he dialled to her phone which was busy. He frowned but knew they have more things to do there so let it go as they would be going to the groom's home in some time.

He didn't knew that someone is keeping a toll on his every action. But did he really fail to notice?

"Vaishnav.. velli bayata chudu ela undo?" Gowri said not looking at him even. Wow right, Vaishnav Raj S, the best officer of undercover armed forces is now a driver and care taker.

(Vaishanav go and check outside.)

He sulked at his thoughts and checked the car and its conditions. Definitely not going to trust anyone after what happened with his wife.

He checked the car thoroughly and there came his sister but this time differently, a new and good different as someone's bride rather only his sister.

"Finally, eroju tho ni gola vadilipothadi." He said earning a glare from the bride.

(Finally there'd be no noise of yours from today.)

After a good thirty minutes, they reached the groom's place. Mythri handed the pasupu kumkuma which she bought from her maternal place to her in-laws and seeked their blessings.

Then, the never ending rituals begin.

Vaishnav was following his wife like a love sick puppy seeing which some were happy, some were jealous. Aunties and their gossips never stop.

"Chudu akka, pelli ayyi 6 nelalu kuda avvaledu appude abbayi ni kongu ki kattesukundi ammayi." One aunty gossiped.

(See sister, it's not even 6 months of their marriage and she already tied him to her saree.)

"Mondi vaadu kuda pellam mundu thala vanchaka thappadu." Another said with a laugh.

(Even the stubborn person should bend in front of his wife.)