Part 5

"What?! No!" Someone suddenly yelled out of nowhere and walked out of the crowd with its furious gaze.

"Pardon me Your Majesty but You can't make just give her that title, she's an outsider! She doesn't even belong to one of your people" The Lady exclaimed while pointing her finger at Abigail making everyone gasp in shock.

"Ella! What are you doing? You're making a scene!" A man's voice followed, gathering everyone's attention as they all looked at that person. It was the Minister of War whom just yelled, stopping his daughter from making such a mess in a special day. Knowing very well that this will not end up well if he doesn't take actions and control his own daughter sooner.

"No way, she-"

"Silence!" The Emperor ordered out of furiousity while massaging his temples, cutting Ella off while Empress Shi was holding her husband's hand, hoping to calm him down a little.

"Minister Woo, with all due respect, I think you should drag your daughter out of this hall this instant... She might be a daughter of a noble man but that doesn't mean she's safe with the punishments from disrespecting the people above her status, especially the Emperor" Abigail said plainly, glancing at Ella with her mesmerizing gaze.

The sudden heated moment made every people feel excited and worried at the same time, knowing very well who's side will the Emperor take. This made Ella furious and angrily approached Abigail but gladly Minister Woo manage to stop her from doing so.

"Let go of me-"

"Do you want to get killed?!" Minister Woo yelled, cutting his daughter off. Ella might not notice it but everybody does, the sword that was hidden at the back of Abigail's dress that was slowly revealing, this alarmed them, knowing that she will literally grab the sword from its sheath once Ella lays a hand on her.

"Kick them out of here" This time, Prince Edward ordered which made the guards nearby take actions and grabbed the Minister and her daughter, kicking them out of the castle without hesitation.

"I apologize for everyone to witness such happening, no one had expected that someone whose shameless enough would cause problem at such important event" Edward added but before he could say anything else, Emperor Ling stopped him and just ordered to continue the celebration.

The music was set and the nobles went back to minding their own business, as if nothing had happened. Some of them were dancing, some are eating and some were happily talking to each other.

The Emperor and the Empress were also having quite the conversation along with their sons and their daughter. But not for Prince Edward, he excused himself first and just went to the balcony where he could have some time alone while holding a glass of wine, looking at the night sky as he tried to ease his mind a little.

Until, he heard the curtain loosen and the door closing. Knowing who the person already, he didn't mind to look back and just continued to drink the wine little by little.

"Is everything... alright?" A soft voice of a woman was heard behind him but he just nod which made her sigh and approached him slowly.

"You shouldn't have done that" The woman added and ran her finger from his back up to his shoulder gently.

Edward took a deep breath and put the glass down as he then grabbed the woman's hand before turning to face her as he then pulled her, kissing her while holing into her waist and his other hand to her head pulling her even close so that he can feel her lips more before pulling out a few seconds after, still not letting go of her hand.

"Sorry... I just missed you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Time Skip}