~Part 17~

'This is going to be a long freakin' night' Abigail mumbled to her self and chuckled slightly as she pointed her sword towards Minister Woo.

"Surprise... Old man" She greeted the minister with a smirk plastered on her face and immediately began to confront and fight against any soldier who blocked her path.

Without any hesitation, she would cut off anyone by her sword whenever she gets the chance. However, the closer she gets to where Woo and Hedrick are standing, the stronger the guards that were protecting him. Not to mention that she was literary outnumbered inside the hall with no back-up coming.

"Finish her before she escapes, otherwise we're all finished from the moment she stepped out of this place" Minister Woo ordered while looking at Abigail with its piercing eyes, knowing very well that their whole plan would be destroyed.

"Leave her to me" Hedrick spoke as he then grabbed his sword from its sheath and started approaching where Abigail is.

On the other hand, Abigail was busy handling her enemies. Slashing her sword, blocking every attack the soldiers gives. Not until...

Hedrick started attacking her harshly over their first encounter.

The clashing of their swords filled the air as the two warriors engaged in combat. However, because of his relentless attacks, Abigail found an opening and delivered a forceful kick directly to his chest, causing him to retreat before blocking the other enemies attacks.

"Damn it..." She grunted in pain after realizing that blocking her enemy's attack had reopened her wound on her shoulder. However, despite the pain, she ignored it and forcefully pushed away the Jing Soldiers. She succeeded and swiftly parried every subsequent attack.

Which has led to her advantage as she swiftly struck her sword forward, killing three soldiers at the same time and continued attacking.

Although, Hedrick wouldn't let her off the hook that easily. Feeling annoyed after she casually kicked him away, fueling his anger more as he then clenched his sword tightly. Watching and studying every move the Princess makes.

But, as he examined the surrounding, he noticed how his soldiers numbers had decreased in less than an hour.

"She's a monstrous one" Hedrick mumbled to himself as he looked at how easily Abigail finished his soldiers.

"And that's more exciting" He added and grinned before launching another attack on the Princess, this time utilizing his full strength in order to increase the chances of his victory. 

Completely unaware that the ongoing battle is just a cover for her real motives. Deep down, her real plan involves bringing death to everyone within the mansion.

Abigail chuckled while facing Hedrick once again. Their swords clashed as they both fought fiercely, neither willing to lose to the other.

"I won't let you leave here alive, no matter what you do" He declared, signaling his soldiers to step back and create a space for them to engage in their one-on-one combat while Abigail was keeping track of time.

Despite knowing that explosives are strategically positioned in the basement, Abigail awaits for the torch's flame to bring fire to spark the ignited ropes connected to the explosives.

Once its flame consumes the ropes, the timer is activated.

However, the pain she felt from her wound had completely worsened making her grunt in pain which reduces her strength and her grip from her sword loosened. Seizing the opportunity, Hedrick took hold of Abigail's hand that clutched the sword, refusing to let go despite her struggles.