Chapter 10 A new experience

I awoke in bed to my hair being played with and her giggling at me.

"Good morning Athena! Im sorry your pink curls are just so fun to hold and well you are so nice to lounge and be able to call mine." She was always shining and just such a light of joy. I still couldnt believe it the mermaid pendant shining back at me glimmering in the reflection of the morning sunlight wrapped carefully around my wifes neck where I never saw it leave.

"Your such a sweetheart dear" I wrapped my arm around her and finally felt comfy holding her close today was a good day afterall.

It was the 2nd of fall and I was getting my cast off today I could finally walk run and do all my daily work without much pain or any at all! Sophia was taking me out of town as a celebration!

"Hey dear! Ill make your favorite pancakes and some eggs for Aphrodites and Dusty if thats alright!" She kissed my head and hopped out of bed still wearing her cute fuzzy pajamas she went out the door where our animals tackeled her Dusty ran circled around her and Aphrodites stood by and persistantly meowed again and again demanding breakfast.

"Come on you two! You gotta get off me if you wanna get food alright!" Dusty met her with a happy bark he sure was a talking dog since moving in with us.

I grabbed a seat at our new table Robin had gifted us as an Wedding gift, well that and a new crib which shocked me cause I had never been the one to like having kids. I then whisteled for Dusty and Aphrodites to come over they got along suprsingly well for a cat and a dog running over to me both. Seems all my cat needed to listen to me again was see me be happy with Sophia cause hed been so good to me since our marriage a week ago.

"2 pancakes for me! 1 for Dusty with some eggs and a strip of Bacon!" Dusty ran circles around his doggy bowl happy to be served so well here. "One sunnyside up egg for Aphrodites and some fresh grown milk from our other farm" He meowed pleasantly happy with what he was given and the two began to dig in loving there generous mom.

"And dont think I forgot about you my love! 2 sunnyside up eggs with a couple of pancakes! For both of us!" She twisted my twintail curls and kissed my cheek sitting down right next to me happy to share every meal every moment with me.

"Its amazing Sophia!!! I love it all I Love you darling." I kissed leaned in and kissed her closeing in the lips that I found myself lost in even more day by day.

We both dug in enjoying our pancakes and like the love birds we were feeding each other pancakes and just loving on one another as much as our little hearts could. Before Sophia set her fork down gently and leaned on me. She only ever did the lean on my shoulder when she was really tired or wanted to talk to me.

"Hey Athena? Im really happy living with you and wanna thank you for even living with me... The company and love from you is amazing and I wanna ask if theres something we can do to take our love even higher. I mean were so happy with Dusty and Aphrodites I wanna ask for something else!"
I met her gaze ready to say yes to whatever animal, item or thing my queen wanted she could ask for the sun and Id find a way to fit it in her hand.

"Anything you want just tell me what it is and ill get it dear You deserve the world Sophia because you've given me the best gift this worlds ever offered your love." I put my good arm around her and wrapped her close hugging her and resting my hand on her waist.

"Well... I know you said I could have anything I ever wanted but its something I want for both of us it can be rough but I wanna look into it if your okay with it." My mind filled with questions of what it could be a ferret? another dog a cow?? we already had those.

"Should we adopt a kid Athena?" The words left her mouth and shocked me. I had never seen myself being a mom and it certainly wasn't a definitive no I just had to think. I never thought raising a kid would be fun it seems stressful. But when I looked down and met that gaze of hers filled with hope and love for our future. I couldnt say no.

"Sophia.... I'd love to be a parent with you I never considered having a kid but with you it seems... Nice like a new door to a bright future. Sooooo yes Sophia Id love to adopt a kid with you lets raise a child and love them as we do each other. They will strengthen our bond with each other day by day and as we love them ill learn to love you a little more. Just means you might get less gifts if I have to spoil our kid rotten too like I do you."

Sophia jumped with joy pulling me to kiss her and stimmed her heart away so content and happy I had agreed to raise a family with her. "Hey!!! Youll just have to spoil us both rotten I cant give that up its one reason I love you" she motioned for something more enjoyable and we moved to the couch. I ran my hands up and down her gorgous body her cute little breaths of air and delight leaving her. I kissed up and down her neck before finally pulling her in and giving her what she wanted. Our lips locked and danced our dance of two lovers kissing and joyful at the feeling of finally finding our true love I kissed and kissed leaving my mark on her as she had filled me with love it was time I loved her back.

"I cant wait to be a mom with you Athena. Lets promise to always love each other and our new child... Ill fill out the adoption papers right away! and get them mailed out by tmr!!! Were starting our own little family isnt this beautiful?"

"Anything and everything is beautiful with you Dear" I met my face with hers kissing her as she held my waist. I love my wife.