THREE.

"Dressed up as something more than a dream,
Oh, I wish I was the moon."

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

COREY'S POV:

COREY'S POV:

I've been waiting in the car for WIillem now for like ten minutes, this guy is slow as fuck. Knowing him and his sister, they are probably talking about some random ass shit as per usual. I said to myself that I would be patient and wait until two songs were done until I went inside to see where he is. The songs are now finished so off I go, leaving Nathan on his own in the car listening to the shit music on the radio. But, he's happy enough as nothing ever seems to bore that guy, he's easily entertained.

I sometimes think life would be easier if I was more like Nathan, carefree and open. He is himself and he embraces that. People don't have to like him and he doesn't care whether they do or don't, that makes him stronger and happier than any of us on the team ever will ever be.

I turn the music down and take a minute to breathe in the tranquillity of the raindrops falling on the roof of the car.

"I was listening to that." Nathan says groggily, reaching forward to turn it back up again. See, he has no care in the world.

Slamming the door behind me, I run to the house, wanting to be free of the droplets leaving a wetness on my clothes. I usually love the rain, the peacefulness of it, but not when it soaks me through when I need to do something. To me, the nicest thing about rain is that it always stops and the sky afterwards is always showing you something brighter.

The Marsh family have always been welcoming to me and they let me come in and out of the house whenever I please, as long as it is within reasonable hours of course. They even let me eat their endless supply of snacks; which usually consist of sliced up fruit, but the thought is still there.

They really do treat me like their own son, which is great considering my own parental figures suck.

Closing the front door behind me, I walk towards the dining room where I know that his parents will be at this time of the day. They aren't there, so they aren't having dinner yet. Although I do see plates that look like they have been half eaten on the table.

I turn around to go back into the hallway but I bump into Willem's hard back. Did he just fucking appear out of nowhere because he wasn't there when I walked in and I wasn't in the dining room for that long either.

He doesn't flinch when I bump into him, nor does he say anything; he just stands in the same position looking up the stairs seemingly staring at nothing for a few moments.

What the fuck is up with him?

"Bro, have you seen a ghost or something?" This question seemed to knock him out of his trance-like state. I hear a muffled sob come from upstairs and Willem and I both whip our heads to the landing as if we would be able to see what's happening. "What's going on up there? Why do you look so freaked out?" I ask in desperation, partly because I'm nosey but mostly because I'm genuinely concerned about what is happening at the moment.