THIRTY-ONE.

"The back of your head is at the front of my mind,
Soon it'll crack open just to see what's inside your mind."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

COREY'S POV:

COREY'S POV:

Nadia rushed out of the room a little while ago and I'm tempted to go and search for her, but I don't want to make my worry for her obvious to the rest of the table. I'm looking at the door Nadia exited out of whilst also taking bites out of my food. I went for a burger because after the game we had tonight I deserve to treat myself.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I look towards where it came from and see Willem looking at me with a big grin on his face. "Are you thinking about taking Claudia into the bathroom again?"

"What? No." I quickly deny, swallowing down my bite of burger.

"I'm sure." He smirks.

One thing that I hate about Willem is him assuming he knows everything and will have his own thoughts as to what's going on, even when I tell him they aren't right. You can tell he's Nadia's sister, they both can be stubborn bastards when they feel like it.

"Is everything all right for you all?" Claudia asks the table, looking at Nadia's empty spot, then looking at me with a smirk. "Will she be coming back?"

"Yes." I snap at her, narrowing my eyes in a silent order for her to behave. I regret even letting that girl's lips touch me.

"Calm down, Corey. Your sexual frustration is showing." Willem leans in towards me to whisper.

"Fuck off."

"If you need to invite her back to the bathroom I understand, I'll cover you if they start to wonder why you've been gone so long."

"Seriously, Willem, cut it out." I bite back at him through gritted teeth.

In Willem's mind all my problems are pinned on my lack of sex life, when that is the furthest thing from the truth. My irritation currently is due to the worry I am feeling about his sister, who is most likely in the bathroom because she feels like shit and is too proud to say. It seems like Willem didn't even notice she was here in the first place so he isn't noticing her missing presence. Or, he could be being an even bigger dick because he's worried about her as well, which would make more sense.

He likes to put on a brave face in front of the other guys when it comes to his sister. He doesn't want them knowing what's up with her fully because he doesn't want their questions as they are questions he can't answer.

None of the doctors seem to care about her because this isn't cancer.

Claudia goes to turn away from the table but Jasper puts his hand up, stopping her in her tracks. "I'd like another beer."