"ANYTHING FOR YOU PRETTY GIRL"

Gangster by kehlain

Anna ~

I was quickly stopping buy a shop while I was riding my bike on the way home. The sun was slowly setting and the sky was Turing dark. As I was in the shop I noticed there's boys standing outside the shop fooling around but I didn't pay much attention.

Until they came in.

I was at the sweet section when I was interrupted by 2 boys.

"so what's a pretty girl like you doing all alone? buying some sweets aye?" he smirked leaning on one of the shelves.

I tried to walk in the direction of the door but they blocked my way. "Excuse me." I politely say. They was no used. At all.

"come on , hang out with us and let's have fun." The other boy smirked and the other chuckled.

I tired the other way heading towards the drink section hoping to get away from this situation.

"where you going pretty girl?" the boy called out and started following me.

I stood by of some drinks but looked slightly to the side to see a boy the other side of the drinks watching what was happening.

The boys eyes locked with mine but his face didn't show a smile. He watched at the boys came behind me.

I felt a warm breathe on my neck as the taller boy came closer.

"can you get off me??" I pushed away.

Honestly this guy didn't get the point.

"Get the fuck out." called a new voice.

our heads turned to see the boy I saw binding in the back watching. I noticed his tattoos on his face and the letters (AT). Wonder what that meant?

"we where just juts telling out friends over here to hurry up." They boys points to me.

"shut the fuck up. And back the fuck away from her." they boys just chucked with each other.

the tattooed boy pulled out a gun. "I said back the fuck up bitch" he repeated.

My heart was beating fast. Why was this boy protecting me? And why did he have a gun??

My eyes darted between the boy with the gun and they two boys that where following me.

~

I looked at the boy with the gun as he step away from the door and came to me. I took a step back. "Um thank you , yk for that." I softly said , still shook up.

"yeah whatever." He replied putting the gun away in a cereal box.

I walked away to the door to step out before the silence in the air was broke.

"hey what's your name?" He asked me making me turn around.

"anna." I weakly smiled.

"Pretty name." he weakly smiled back.

"and yours?" I asked in reply.

"ashtray." I chucked at his name.

"well thank you ashtray." I smiled again feeling my heart skip a beat.

"anything for you pretty girl."

_____________________

Soo????? I have SO many ideas for this story and I'm so excited for you to see it all. Yes I'm doing my other story still but this one I juts had so many ideas and needed to put them somewhere <3