"WHAT THE FUCK AN?"

Soft core by the neighbourhood

Anna ~

I felt the bed go down beside me I sat with my head on my arm and curled up in a ball.

A warm arms wrapped around my waist , sending butterflies around my stomach.

"hey ma" the person spoke softly.

"hey ash" I replied with a slight smile at what he was doing.

"us everything okay?" Ash spoke again.

"mhm , yeah everything is good." That was a lie. I had a million things on my mind.

"an?" He asked.

"mhm" I nodded my head slightly.

"I think i love you."

my heart felt like it exploded. At the same time there was a not in my stomach and I felt like I was going to throw up.

"I think i love you to ash" I let out a breath.

I felt the grip around my got tighter. My breathing became quicker and I was sweating. This was so wrong. I was so wrong.

"maybe you should stay the night" ash spoke again.

I began to sit up and brushed my hand through my hair and stood up.

"it's getting late , I should go." I spoke before getting my jacket on.

"I just told you , I love you and now you fucking of? What the fuck an. Your juts gonna dip??" Ash raised his voice getting up.

He stood infront of me.

"ash , I need to go." I pushed past him walking down the hall.

"Anna , stop walking away bro. What the fuck?? Stay , ma!" Ashtray called out.

"it was all a mistake ash , you don't get it." I yelled back at him stopping in front of the door.

"you just told me you loved me an? What is that bullshit??" Ash spoke louder.

"no , ash . I have a boyfriend okay! I'm sorry , for leading you on ash and shit but it feels so wrong. We aren't meant for each other , I don't wanna be caught up in your dealing life ash , and I have someone but i can't stop loving you." Millions of tears escape annas eyes.

Ashtray looked at the girl in disbelief.
"You have a fucking boyfriend?? And here you are leading me of like so fucking idiot." Ash got up in her face.

"Ash , get out my face." Anna with all her strength pushed the boy away.

Ashtray wasn't having it. "your still juts gonna leave and not talk to me??" Ash grabbed Anna's write pulling her.

Fez heard the yelling and quickly came down The hall to hear what was going on. Fez didn't like getting in ash's love life business but he cared about Anna. He cared about her a lot.

"yo , ash man , let her go. You cant hurt a girl you know this bro." Fez grabbed Anna's arm away from ash's.

"I think It's best that you go Anna" fez spoke up unlocking the door for Anna.

Fez saw it was raining outside and said he would take Anna home so she wouldn't get soaked.

"ash , stay here , don't fucking answer the door to no one." Fez spoke before Anna and him ran to the car.

Ashtray yelled and threw things around before slamming his door shut.

Anna had did ash so wrong. She felt so guilty. She loved ash but she just destroyed him.

Ashtray wasn't all innocent, there where things ash did to Anna no one ever knew.

_________________________

Free picture ⬇️