Seeing a shadow in the dining room + more buttons

Hi! I'll first start with the shadow, which happened about an hour ago, March 7, 2022.

I was cooking dinner and had to go to the pantry to grab something which happened to be next to the dining room archway. I saw something in there for a split second as I walk by and I stopped to look at it. It seemed to be a black shadow, one that looks around 5 foot 10 or 6 feet, maybe a male. It was standing still, not doing anything. I stared at it for a second longer and then turned around to grab my phone behind me on the counter so I can take a picture. I turn around again and the shadow was gone.
It spooked me out of course, the first thing that came to my mind was the shadow I've seen so many years ago. My heart wasn't racing like crazy like some other experiences so I'll take that as a good sign.

It was also a few feet where my dad had passed away in, so maybe it wasn't that same black shadow and my father? My fathwr was around 5 foot 10 from what I was told and remember, but I can't remember what he looked like standing up anymore.

Second, this second experience happened last week during dinner. I have wrote a chapter about this last time in January sometime, the buttons being pressed on the oven during dinner when we talked about my father.