~17

Third Person POV:

"Come on, guys, we promised we'd be early," Namjoon said, carrying a large suitcase and heaving it into the van.

Taehyung, half-awake and half-asleep, rubbed his messy hair. "Where are we going?"

"Didn't you listen last night? We're going to the beach," Jimin said, already wearing sunglasses.

"Bitch?" Taehyung replied sleepily.

"Beach."

Seokjin clapped his hands together and grinned. "Wow, our first outing together with Y/N, I'm excited. Yah, Jungkook, did you pack the sunscreen? ...Jungkook? ...Jungkook..."

The maknae, who was leaning against Hoseok's shoulder groaned in response. "Hyung, let me sleep..."

After arranging the bags, Namjoon dusted his hands off and checked his watch. "Alright, it's 4:49. It's almost 5:00 which means 30 minutes to load everything in the van and pick up Y/N, and 30 minutes to get to Incheon, let's go, let's go!"

Yoongi huffed. "Can't we just teleport to Incheon?"

"Where's the fun in that?"

Yoongi pinched his nose bridge. "The fun part is we get to use a portal and a shortcut."

Namjoon smiled, his dimples showing. "If we're gonna bond and spend time with Y/N, we're gonna do it right. No, we'll make it right. Come on, everyone!"

Yesterday, 7 in the evening...

"Guys, should we go on a trip tomorrow?" Hoseok asked, eating mint chocolate ice cream.

Jungkook, who was eating the same flavor, nodded enthusiastically. "Really? We're gonna go on a trip?"

Seokjin glanced warily at the mint chocolate and back at the the two men. "Where are we going?"

"We'll go to Wangsan Beach at Incheon," Hoseok replied giddily.

Taehyung leaned forward, playing with his finished popsicle stick. "We haven't been there in a while... What's the occasion?"

"It's to spend more time with Y/N, and like a mini vacation. Like you said, we haven't been there in while--or in any of the places outside of Seoul. This is our chance to bond with Y/N and enjoy ourselves with each other."

Namjoon thought about it. "Is it an overnight trip?"

"I already paid eight rooms in Grand Hyatt Hotel at Incheon." Hoseok said, casually... Too casually...

Hearing that, Seokjin coughed and set his strawberry ice cream down. "No, really? But that's..." He silently counted with his fingers. After a moment, he gasped. "13 million won!" 

"Hoseok, you didn't have to..." Jimin said, though his eyes were far and distant, like he was imagining how much money Hoseok had paid. "No, but there's 7 of us...and including Y/N...91 million!"

Jungkook doubled over. "Gosh, that's too expensive. Hoseok, are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure that this trip will be worth it." Hoseok replied, as if spending 91 million won was as easy as giving a gift. "We'll stay three nights and four days there."

Once again, the members counted how much that would add up. 

Taehyung's eyes glazed over. "Guys, let's not count anymore, I'm getting dizzy."

"Anyway, let's not dwell on the amount of money," Namjoon said, looking flustered. "We'll bring lots of activities then. Make sure not to forget any of your stuff tomorrow."

Jungkook patted Yoongi on the back. "Hyung, if I forget something, will you make a portal and get it for me?"

After much deliberation, Yoongi sighed. "Fine."

Taehyung scooted over too, making the same face as Jungkook. "Me too, hyung?"

"Why are you asking for permission, I think we both know you're gonna force me to do it." Yoongi muttered, turning a little red. The two younger looked too cute, Yoongi's brain might've short-circuited by now.

Namjoon ate the last of his mango ice cream and stood up. "We'll leave at 5:00." He decided.

"What? Why so early..." Jungkook asked.

"Because it's better if we arrive at Incheon earlier than our reservation so that we can walk along the sand when the sun's about to come up," Namjoon reasoned.

"I don't really like waking up early, but all right," Taehyung managed.

And now here they were.

"Wow, Seokjin hyung, why do you have so many stuff?" Jimin asked, carrying a pink suitcase and passing it to Yoongi. "Are you gonna go abroad or something?"

"No reason. I just think fashion is important. Especially at Grand Hyatt hotel. Everything's so fancy there." Seokjin sighed dreamily. "Ah, right. Jungkook, did you contact Y/N and tell her about everything?"

"Huh? What?" Jungkook asked, squinting his eyes. "Ah, yeah, yeah."

"Did you tell her we're going to Grand Hyatt Hotel?"

"Yeah," Jungkook said, yawning. Then, his eyes widened. "Oh, no, I haven't."

The eldest sighed. "I told you to contact her yesterday."

"But I didn't tell her where we were staying. Okay, wait, I'll contact her now."

Y/N POV:

"Y/N? Are you awake?" Jungkook asked.

Kinda? I thought back, resting my head on my table. I had just woken up, but I wasn't ready to plunge myself in the bathroom and take a shower. 

"Seokjin hyung's asking me if you're prepared." He sounded awfully sluggish, I wondered if he just woke up. Then again, it was a bit early to be driving to Incheon.

I'm prepared, don't worry. It was three nights and four days, right?

"Right. Also...do you know where we're staying?"

I lifted my head up, stifling a yawn. I think Hoseok mentioned something about...Grand Hut...was it?

"Grand Hyatt Hotel," came the reply.

I chuckled inwardly. Oh, okay. We're staying at Grand Hyatt. That's nice.

My eyes widened as I realized what that place was. GRAND HYATT?!

"Ow, please don't shout in my head..." Jungkook replied weakly.

Wide awake now, I sat back down. Sorry... But why Grand Hyatt? Isn't that place too expensive? Would I have to pay for my own room? I'm supposed to pay, right? Where would I get the money? The price is way too much. I'm sorry, but I think it's better if you guys just continue there and I'll book another room at another hotel, if that's okay--

"Y/N, calm down. You're not gonna pay anything," Jungkook replied, though I had the feeling he was laughing. "Hoseok hyung already paid for eight rooms, and that includes you, so you don't need to worry."

What? Why would he... Does he know how much it cost?

"Yeah. We told him he didn't have to, but he just did it."

Tell him I said 'thank you', then. I still don't know if it's worth it. That's...a lot of money.

"Yeah, true. But when Hoseok sets his mind to it, there's no stopping him. Anyway, I think he didn't mind, though. He's so excited."

I giggled to myself. Ah, I think I should go shower now... It takes a while to dry my hair so...

"Oh, sure. Take your time. We haven't left yet." There was a slight pause, then Jungkook spoke again. "I hope you're looking forward to this special trip, Y/N. We'll make sure to make good memories."

I nodded. Thank you. I hope you guys enjoy this outing too.

"All right, see you."