CHAPTER 14

"Third game! Questism!" The next game was announced. Daniel shuddered as he gripped Aiden tightly by his side. "Have you found your favourite criminal?" Neko's voice echoed again.

The VIPs started to make a ruckus cheering about whose making the first quest. They all were so excited to the point Daniel felt disgusting.

Finally, VIP 49 was chosen to make the first quest. Everyone around him applauded in respond. "Participant 55, Katsuzawa Akira! Pluck out Number 71's teeth!" As soon as the quest was announced, other players started to get a gist of the game. This time, there was no cheat code Daniel could provide. Everything will depends on themselves...

Akira throw a hard punch which send No. 71 flying. Blood splatter everywhere on the ground together with his teeth.

Zack was baffled seeing how absurd this situation is. As soon as the quest was complete, the reward of 5 Million Won was to be earned. The red head guy smirk proudly as he grabbed the No.71's hair in his fist while plucking his teeth.

"This is the third game. The VIPs that are watching this game gives reward to the participants in exchange for completing their request." Daniel said with a serious face. "Those who have passed can wait behind the bars and not allowed to come out. If you go out again, you will be eliminated."

Seeing Akira still not going behind the bars, Daniel further explained, "If you want to earned money through quests, you can decide not to go in." That means, Akira will remained as a threat for the rest of the third game. Daniel gave side eyes on Akira, suspicious of his acts.

After that, Zack, Vin, Daniel  have completed their quests without much difficulty. Soon, Warren was requested to defeat Akira, but strange thing is, Akira immediately give up after one hit from Warren with the reason of, "I don't mix up with losers like you."

Lastly, Aiden was left with Sally and another 4 guys including Minsik. The quest he got was sick. He couldn't see how the guys were watching him with perverted eyes, but he could feel the shivers ran down his spine. He knew he was being stared at. "Don't worry Aiden  Mama will protect you." Sally bravely stand in front of Aiden, as if trying yo shield the fragile boy from the preying eyes.

Aiden however slowly step forward in front of Sally. He hold her hand and whispered quietly, "I-I will be by your side." It was obvious to Sally that the blind boy was more scared than her. But she couldn't resist feeling proud of him trying to step up. Not many people who clears about their disadvantages and weakness will ever try to step up. But Aiden did. He knew it was a losing fight. But if it's means to buy some time for Sally to figure out how to escape, he might as well try anything to hold up the men. Aiden stood motionlessly, trying to even his breath.

"Well little boy. Don't be afraid. It will hurt the first time but of you loosen up you will feel good." Minsik said as he reach out to pat Aiden's cheek. "No hard feelings yeah? It's just a game." The guy said with a sickening smile on his face.

But there was unexpected sudden interruption occured. Just before anything could be done to him, Nomen appeared and remove Minsik's hand aside from the boy. "Oops. Sorry to ruin your fun." He said in a playful tone.

"I apologize to the honourable VIPs, but Aiden was misplaced in the Circus by mistake. The president have ordered for him to be removed." With that said, the blonde immediately sling Aiden on his shoulder, holding his thighs and ankles for more stability. Nomen then proceed to the exit and disappear like a wind.

Neko apologized rushly to the VIPs present. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience but it seems like Participant 101 was removed. Shall we proceed for the next quest?" The VIPs at first making some sort of dissapointed noise, but as their attention shifts to Sally, their disagreement died down.

This lead to Warren Chae came into the ring once again to fight with Minsik Choi in order to protect Sally. Eventually, Warren managed to win against the man called as Gapryong Fist of Zero Generation.

*
*
*
#Just pretend Nomen can speak Korean with Aiden teehee#

"Wait-wait! Sally! Sally is there! Let go!" Aiden kicking his legs begging to be free. Nomen didn't mind for the soft kicks. It amused him actually to see the small white legs swaying around in his sight.

"Keep doing that and I will let Tokko punished you again." Nomen said casually with a calm voice. With just those words, Aiden's body stiffened remembering the shameful event. "No... don't want that again..." He mumbled with a pouty lips. His eyes hold tears as he tried hard not to cry. His throat felt hurt when he try to hold the tears in.

"Hmmm~Good boy." Nomen shifted Aiden's from his shoulder to place him on his hip. He rubbed his cheeks on Aiden's soft hair. "You know, Eugene is nooottt happy right now. How did you even got mixed up as players huh?" Nomen asked as he looked down at Aiden. The latter only shrugged his shoulder as a reply.

When Nomen finally arrive at Eugene's office, he knocked twice before the door opened by Mandeok. The big guy immediately took Aiden off from Nomen. Before the blonde go away, he sneaked a kiss to Aiden's cheek. "Don't anger Eugene further okay?"

Mandeok then carried Aiden to Eugene's desk. At first, Eugene refused to look at Aiden. He still keep typing on his laptop. Only the sounds of the keys being pressed could be heard.

The tension build in the air with the eerie silence, scaring Aiden. So he initiated to talk first. "E-Eugene?" Soft voice reached the glasses male ears. It was such a bliss to listen to the ethereal voice everyday but right now he is angry and try his hard to hold up his cold demeanor. It was only at the beginning of the third game that he started to watch the Circus through his tab. Surprise was an understatement when he saw Aiden's face there.

A heavy sigh escaped Eugene's lips. He looked up at Aiden before stood up from his chair. "Do you know...what you've got yourself into?! If I had not watch the live footage you will be f*cked by those criminals!" Eugene raised his voice. Something rare to happen.

Aiden flinched and try to hide in Mandeok's arms, but Eugene roughly pulled him away and tossed Aiden (softly) onto the desk. "Do you have any idea what they want to do to you?! How careless can you be to get your ass in there?!" Eugene cupped Aiden's cheeks with his palm. "I-I'm sorry- *hiccup!*"

Seeing Aiden's glassy eyes, he stopped himself from yelling more. He closed his eyes and try to calm himself down. "Mandeok, prepare the bath please." Mandeok obliged as he went to the. bathroom.

Eugene eyed Aiden's dirty face. His whole body covered in dust and dirt. He smelled quite unpleasant to him. Eugene wordlessly lifted up his shirt and throw it away at the corner of the room. Then, proceed to stripped him off of his brief to see his red butt. Eugene sucked in a deep breath seeing he was hurt. "We will treat this later."

After that, he walked Aiden to the bath and guided him into the hot tub. Eugene left his coat and tie outside, rolled his pants and sleeves up to wash Aiden. The chairman of The Workers was a little bit of clean freak, so he used wash cloth to scrubbed all the dirt off Aiden. Aiden bit his lips as to not make any sound of grunting when Eugene scrub his body again and again till it turned red.

Only then, Eugene rinsed his body with water. He gave Aiden a pair of his clothes after drying him up. "Sit on the couch. Eat first before sleep." Eugene told Aiden when he noticed the boy yawning so many times. Guess he was finally relaxed when knowing Sally was find and the Circus was ended early with his friends all safe.

The tiredness from all the tension finally catched up. He was hit with a wave of drowsiness and fall asleep after eating half of his plate. Eugene carresed his face for a little bit before kissing his forehead. A sigh of relief could be heard and he covered the boy with navy blue blanket.

*********************
Anyways, in previous chapter you guys try to guess my kink based on this book. M̶o̶s̶t̶ o̶f̶ y̶o̶u̶ a̶r̶e̶ ri̶g̶h̶t̶...but I don't seem to understand how yall arrived at the piss kink LOL. Seriously whyyyy?
🤣🤣🤣