11

Today was a normal day, I sat in the cafeteria with Maddy and Cassie and talked about different things.
I knew Maddy wanted to ask Cassie something, but I always gave her a look that said, "Don't tell her about Nate!" If you know what I mean.
Yesterday we were talking about Cassie supposedly in love with Nate.

(This was our chat this afternoon)
-
Ashtray's view:

I stood at the bus stop after school because I don't wanna go home...not now.
I texted with Gia and she was really pretty and nice...if I'm not mistaken she's Ella's friends or something.
The thing was that gia was a very nice person and wasn't always angry or pissed off about something... that's how ella is always.
Mike and I talked anyway and he tried to clear things up girls.
I saw Ella with her friends every day, but sometimes she was sad and wore sunglasses so no one would notice.

I turned off my cell phone and walked home.
Fez lay on the couch and I went to my room without a word.
I played with my friends on my computer (online)

Ash was like this all weeks because he was worried about ella.
He didn't mean to offend her, but he's not a nice person, he's only nice when he wants to be.

I wait for my bed after the last lap and look at the pictures of Gia on Instagram.