Part 1 🍁

"Hoor....Hoor tum abhi tak so rahi ho, kuch der pehle hi to main tumhe jaaga kar gayi thi" Hoorain could hear her mother through her sleep. It was true Rehnuma khan woke her up while when she said

"bas ammi aur 5 min" now it was 1 hour passed she was still sleeping. Her mother stormed through her doors

"Agar tum ab nahi uthi na, jootiyan pargengi tumhe" Rehmuna threatened her daughter. Hearing her mother's voice she knew she was going get jootiyan she doesn't wake up. Hoorain woke up and hugged her mother

"Kya ammi aap toh baat baat par serious ho jaati hain, dekhein main toh kabki uth gayi" she said in a baby voice. Her mother hugged her back

"sab samajhti hoon main, chalo jaldi se ready hokar niche ajao, sab nashte par wait kar rahe hain tumhara" Saying that she left.

Hoorain's family consists her mother, father and her elder brother shehryar. Other than that she had her best friend hadiya, whom she loved like a family and she was going to be her family soon. She got ready for her college and went downstairs to join her family.

She reached her dining table to find her brother and father already seated there

She reached her dining table to find her brother and father already seated there. She hugged her father. "Arre meri gudiya uth gayi, aao beta nashta karlo" then she hugged her brother, he kissed her head "aaj kuch jaldi nahi uth gayi tum"

Hoorain made a face at her brother "abbu dekhe bhai mujhe kaise chhidha rahe hain" she complained.

"Koi kuch nahi kahega meri beti ko" Saleem khan showed fake anger. Shehryar shook his head and continued with his breakfast. Hoorain was almost done with her breakfast when she heard a honk.

"O lagta hain Hadiya aagayi" Hoorain announced, hearing this name Shehry's face was turning red.

"Ammi main chalti hoon, warna late ho jaungi" She ran to her room to get her bag.

"ahista jao ladki gir jaogi, kya karungi main iska" her mother shook head.

Hoorain got downstairs with her bag. As she was about to leave, she went near shehryar and whispered

"Kya bhai apni honewali biwi ka naam sunkar toh aapki chehre pe nikhar hi aagya" she teased him.

Shehryar's eyes widened at her words. "Badmash ladki jao tumhe ab der nahi horaha" Hoorain laughed and left.

Hadiya and Hoorain's family were very close to each other. And now shehry and hadiya was going to get married making this relationship stronger.

Hoorain went outside and Hadiya was inside the car waiting for her. "kuch saal baad ajati" Hoorain rolled her eyes at her words

"ab aa gayi hoon na chalo" Then they left for college.

They were done with their classes, now they were sitting at the cafeteria. "main toh thak gayi, pata nahi kab meri padhai khatam hongi aur kab main graduate karungi" Hoorian complained.

Hadiya smiled at her friends complained. "Last semester hain humara jald hi hum graduate kar jayenge, phir tumhe eisabh hi yaad ayengi"

Hoorain sat straight on her chair "accha eisab chodho, chalo humari favorite chaat khane chalte hain" She offered.

"Sorry aaj nahi ja paungi, infact main abhi niklungi, woh kya hain na aaj bhai aane wale hain London se" Hadiya told her.

Hadiya's brother Asfandyar was her brother's best friend her childhood crush. She always liked him a lot. But he always considered her as his best friend's sister.

Hearing his name did something to hoorain's heart. Her face was turning red. But she controlled her emotions in front of her best friend.

Hadiya said goodbye to her left. Hoorain was still sitting there, thinking about him, "Asfandyar" she whispered to herself.

Here is part 1 of Ishq o Dil. What do you think about Hoor abd other characters, it is only a childhood crush or something else.... We are going to meet our hero in next chapter .stay tuned till then read, vote and comment your favorite moment.

Love

Ayesha💚